Gall stones

THanks to everyone for the comements from me and my other half

She is home now and feeling bit better.

We are going to PALS and also the union (she works for the Trust that did the operation)

Sponsored Links
So pleased to hear Mrs obmcfc is home. Tell her I said to wring as much pampering as possible out of you while she can - we know it won't last ! :LOL:

She is home now and feeling bit better.
That's brilliant news obmcfc. Make sure you (both) spend a few weeks recovering and not stressing too much about complaints procedure etc. It's important that you both spend some quality time together now she is home - it will help expedite her recovery. Enjoy.

Great news obmcfc, at last she might start to relax and recover properly.

As hotrod says, spend some 'quality' time together, forget the world and all the problems it brings. Just be together in the comfort of your own home.

Enjoy yourselves.

Sponsored Links
Got a letter from the hospital this morning saying that my operation scheduled for the 11th of October has been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, that is a real bummer, dont know when I will be admitted as yet.

How do they know this far in advance that there are 'unforeseen circumstances' do they mean cuts in the budget scheduled for October?

Got a letter from the hospital this morning saying that my operation scheduled for the 11th of October has been cancelled due to unforseen circumstances, that is a real bummer, dont know when I will be admitted as yet.

Hope you get another date soon mate

How do they know this far in advance that there are 'unforeseen circumstances' do they mean cuts in the budget scheduled for October?
Probably, but thats how it was written in the letter.

2 very interesting reports out today regarding issues with keyhole surgery equipment

'old equipment used in keyhople ops' - equpiment measured in gold-silver and bronze - only 11% use the best equipment

also

Only one in 10 hopitals are fully equipped to perform these operations this surgery as safely and effectively as possible

Just in time for other half and myself to meet her surgeon on Monday to talk about her operation

She was unwell last week and had blood tests and a scan done - when they went to enter her results (which were clear) on her records on PC there was nothing entered regarding her having an op never mind it going wrong

I had my operation two weeks ago after a wait of 3 months, they said I would be in a week, went in on the wednesday at 7am I was out on the friday all done and dusted.
I had what was called a trans urethral resection of the prostate gland, I am delighted to say that all is now well and I can pee over a 5 barred gate and have a full nights undisturbed sleep.

I had my operation two weeks ago after a wait of 3 months, they said I would be in a week, went in on the wednesday at 7am I was out on the friday all done and dusted.
I had what was called a trans urethral resection of the prostate gland, I am delighted to say that all is now well and I can pee over a 5 barred gate and have a full nights undisturbed sleep.

Glad all went well for you Mx

You could get a job as part time fireman in that case, they will need them tomorrow. :idea:

I remember years ago when the firemen went on strike, the army were called in using those old green goddess fire engines, totally unsuited to domestic house fires, the house of an old Jewish guy who lived nearby me set on fire and was totally destroyed while the firemen stood around and did nothing to help, public servants? dont make me larf.

Sponsored Links
Back