Gant claims about covid vaccination

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Appear to be unfounded....

Sponsored Links
The Bmj are hopeful their report won't frighten the horses.
Make of that what you will, that will be my only contribution to the thread.

Last edited:
I am sure that if you had any evidence to the contrary you would have posted it

When the official narrative is to lie about Covid, then no amount of truth can ever reach those who believe those lies.
When the fruitcake narrative is to believe all the lies about a Covid conspiracy, then no amount of truth can ever reach those who believe those lies.

Anyone still wearing a mask???
Yes, I've seen them.

Sponsored Links
I probably will be for a while currently as will my wife. LOL I'm not going to explain why. You'll have ot guess.

The report posted - seems people can't read again if they think it's a sinister factor involved with covid vaccine. It just mentions sudying it to find out if it is a factor.

Anyone else had their 4jab, spikevax?

Yes, at the doctors, the chemist, the dentist, etc. In fact everywhere where it seems sensible to wear one.
Doctors/nurses at our surgery and chemists in the area don't wear them, but offer to put one on if someone feels uneasy...

If they aren't bothered, why are some members of the general public so worried about the 'virus'?

Pavlov's dog comes to mind!

When the official narrative is to lie about Covid, then no amount of truth can ever reach those who believe those lies.

wearing their masks washing their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds dozens of times a day not touching surfaces and keeping two metres distance from everyone else and not handling cash

wearing their masks washing their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds dozens of times a day not touching surfaces and keeping two metres distance from everyone else and not handling cash
I don't mind whatever personal precautions anyone wishes to take. I DO mind when they try to force that upon me.

Masks are probably the best example of a totally useless (some say counterproductive) precaution. You wear one if you want, I don't mind, DO NOT expect me or require me to wear one too.

Clearly an exaggeration for comic effect.

AKA "fake news"

I don't mind whatever personal precautions anyone wishes to take. I DO mind when they try to force that upon me.

Masks are probably the best example of a totally useless (some say counterproductive) precaution. You wear one if you want, I don't mind, DO NOT expect me or require me to wear one too.
Do you put your hand or sleeve over your mouth when you cough or sneeze in public?

It's pretty impressive how bad the luddites are, they're now questioning germ theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back