Gas Cooker Hose

dave300968 said:
Just thought I would try and get a word in

remember me I was the original poster of the Thread before it all degenerated into who was the best of the best of the best

I am sure that some of you know what your on about and others well errmm best not said realy.

I have learnt a lesson don't post questions on this forum and I should just stick to being an electrician, go on get it out of your systems yes I know all about part poo before you all go of on one again

Oh yes the main topic.

thanks for all your help fellas it has taken longer to read all your replies than it did to do the job Got a CORGI plumber to connect the rubber hose to the cooker today 15mins Tested and certified as working job done Legaly

Message for Balenza

life is too short mate

and the rest of you

use stronger coffee.

Cheers

Dave300968

APPLAUSE

YAY HERE HERE

Bloody well said, we do tend to forget the original question when we get into a peeing competion

:)

Sponsored Links
soggy wrote

AND, what practise due you use on Gas pipework to ensure no leaks will ever occur after installation.

Well since some of the Cu (thats copper by the way ;) ) industrial gas pipework systems I have installed run at 20 bar operating pressure I make damn well sure they are properly tested beforehand and that means testing pressures up to 30 bar in some cases.

Sponsored Links
Purely out of interest Balenza what are these industrial systems you have installed and how was the gas pressure of 20 bar achieved .

terriermg5.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back