Gas Safe changing specs

There are very subtle differences between the model names but significant differences in construction so clarify it's a heat only.

Complete name is Ecoblue Advance 25 Heat ERP and yes it is that boiler + an (old) Megaflo unvented cylinder. Is it that model you had in mind?

Didn't he say what was wrong with it?

It is not on the report, but I will ask.

Sponsored Links
Yes that's the model with the module.
He may well be looking for work but I always advise my customers whether their boiler has a reputation, with some models you need to warn the customer
before you even turn it off for servicing as they can blow the fan or pcb when powering up again.

To check working pressure on most hobs you stick the manometer hose over the smallest burner injector whilst operating the other burners.
I've got an adapter that screws into the injector thread.
That normally gives a pretty good idea of working pressure.
Hobs with injectors buried inside would need a test point at the hob inlet.

He has put it in writing
  • "gas installation pipework (visual inspection) satisfactory? No"
He just did not provide more details, but I now asked.

Sponsored Links
Yes that's the model with the module.
He may well be looking for work but I always advise my customers whether their boiler has a reputation, with some models you need to warn the customer
before you even turn it off for servicing as they can blow the fan or pcb when powering up again.

To check working pressure on most hobs you stick the manometer hose over the smallest burner injector whilst operating the other burners.
I've got an adapter that screws into the injector thread.
That normally gives a pretty good idea of working pressure.
Hobs with injectors buried inside would need a test point at the hob inlet.

Thsts what I was saying GG. What is the typical WP that you find?

And I agree with the paste restricting restricting the gas

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back