gas safe engineer quotes

the only bad 1 i ve ever fitted/looked after is the 26cdi extra, about 10-15 years ago but they didn t sell that many, they then brought out the HE and HE plus which really were the rolls royce of boilers.

all the old ones were good, the 350,280 and 240

Sponsored Links
Within the trade it's fair to say Worcester Bosch have a terrible reputation and history regarding the way they design their boilers.

Parts availability and manufacturer backup is excellent but getting your hands in to repair them is another story.

The CDi classic has the best (and proven) primary heat exchanger of all their models and the boiler is sufficiently large enough that repairs are straightforward.

Sponsored Links
Call me a synic, but I suspect the quote is leveled to the customer rather than the work ;)

I am not sure what a "synic" is, but you could be a cynic!

Not so sure about "leveled" either!

Do you mean the quote is based on the customers gleaming brand new Mercedes outside?

Tony

I had quite a problem actually writing "leveled" as it tried FIVE times to correct it!

When I have another moment I will write about that boiler somewhere else!

What makes them a bad boiler?

Put a wooster and a vaillant side by side and it becomes apparent which boiler is better designed. But you cannot however fault woosters technical backup. Engineers normally sent out next day.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back