gatso speed cameras

B

breezer

I now realise how you get a speed camera where it is, they start off as little "gatso seeds" and they grow at a tremendous rate.

It must be true, because two little seeds have fallen off a back of a lorry and there are now two gatso cameras on the M1 (nr jnc. eight ) that were not there on Friday

Wonder how long before some one crashes because they were blinded by the camera on the other side

Sponsored Links
Much less likely than crashing from being blinded by R. Soles with his pointless "driving lights" on as well as his high power "are they green, are they blue, no, they're white" headlights.

Well said. At great risk of hi-jacking Breezers "gatso" post and turning it into an unofficial "R Soles" post, I see more and more R Soles with side & fog lights on. If only they realised what total W*NK*RS they are.

The one I hate the most is motorbike with full beam headlight blinding you, why do they do it, why not just headlight only ? Sorry slightly off topic here !

Sponsored Links
Fog lights p*ss me off too. They seldom dazzle me as I usually drive on well lit streets (figure that one out: well lit, so they put no less than 4 lights on), but it doesn't stop me flashing my main beams at them. I figure that if enough people do it, the habit will die out.

I used to read Max Power (when I was 14, I add) and remember an article in there where they were in favour of driving with foglights on! Even at the time I thought "but aren't foglights for when it is foggy?" Foglights are the racing stripe of the 21st century. Pretty much every car has them now, but some people like to show them off, in the same way that a dog likes to roll on it's back and show you it's willy. Yes Fido, we all have one, no, I don't care to see yours. :LOL:

Although I have heard the most intelligent dogs have an IQ of 60, which is too high to be allowed to drive a Saxo VTS with foglights on during daylight hours.

Autoexpress has a review of car headlights on their website, apparently most superminis they reviewd(with the exception of the Nissan Micra) had rubbish headlights. So perhaps this is why it is always Corsas and Saxos you see with the foglights on?

I quite like the blue glow you get when driving a car with Xenon lights. Although it isn't that great when you get one in your rearview mirror. I fear it is a combination of bad design and bad alignment: BMW Minis seem to dazzle me from behind, but I never have the problem with big BMWs. You can actually buy special lenses to put around your standard halogen bulbs to give you the multicolour effect! Coming soon to a Nova near you! :rolleyes:

Back