GENERAL ELECTION 2014

Sponsored Links
"Forecaster" is not in the list.
Which one are you from the list posted by chapaeu?

Sponsored Links
Only a looney would consider voting labour. :LOL:

Dunno. If you work in the public sector, haven't got a job, are a bum, are a complete waster, pensioner, useless bum - you'd be a loonie not to vote Labour. Labour will look after you very well indeed.

Everybody else should vote anybody but Labour as that party will steal all your money and give it to them wasters in paragraph one.

Well said. Two points:

1st - Labour made a real mess of this country during their last administrations;

2nd - Labour don't seem to have any policies or answers. All they can do is criticise whatever the government say or do.

I have now retired so, on a personal note, I should vote Labour I suppose. I will not, though, as I cannot possibly consider voting for such a shower of incompetent losers.

UKIP gets my vote. They'll never get a majority, unfortunately, and under our 'first past the post' system it's unlikely they'll get any seats. That does not mean they'll have no influence, though. They already have!

You are that fooking fat

Whatever that has to do with it,

He's been complaining he can't bend down because his knees won't support his massive weight. Gedditt yet? :rolleyes:

Are you referring to me? If so could you please show me the post where I stated that, many thanks, Pred.

In the tiling forum.

I'm not saying you are a LIAR but have you possibly confused me with another?

Did you post about having bad knees und unable to bend to lay floor tiles in your bathroom? A simple YES will do.

What kind of system is it that puts labour into power with over 300 seats and 35% of the vote? And UKIP no seats with 25% of the vote?

Oh yeah, I remember, it's the one the idiots voted for - 'first past the post'.

Why are idiots allowed to vote when they are clueless about what they are voting for?

Why are idiots allowed to vote when they are clueless about what they are voting for?
Because that's exactly how the establishment wants it...

Treat them like mushrooms...;)

You are that fooking fat

He's been complaining he can't bend down because his knees won't support his massive weight. Gedditt yet? :rolleyes:

Are you referring to me? If so could you please show me the post where I stated that, many thanks, Pred.

In the tiling forum.

Did you post about having bad knees und unable to bend to lay floor tiles in your bathroom? A simple YES will do.

Yes can you verify this allegation please..

You are that fooking fat

In the tiling forum.

Do you deny it?

You are that fooking fat

In the tiling forum.

Do you deny it?

Sorry! I shall have to speak to my lawyer first.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What happened to innocent until proven guilty....

Who's insinuating who here?

If you make a statement, at least be able to back it up!!

I had a quick look in the tiling section, I could not see what you're rambling on about, however, someone that can sit and watch all the old episodes of some dire soap obviously has a lot of time to waste, so you can go and dig up your evidence, or was that remark a figment of your imagination??

You are that fooking fat

In the tiling forum.

Do you deny it?

Sorry! I shall have to speak to my lawyer first.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What happened to innocent until proven guilty....

Who's insinuating who here?

If you make a statement, at least be able to back it up!!

I had a quick look in the tiling section, I could not see what you're rambling on about, however, someone that can sit and watch all the old episodes of some dire soap obviously has a lot of time to waste, so you can go and dig up your evidence, or was that remark a figment of your imagination??

Are you saying you never posted in the tiling section?

Prisoner cell block H is class. I also like Peter Andre: My life.

Sponsored Links
Back