GENERAL ELECTION 2014

That is very interesting Norcon. I still have my dilemma, but lets see how things progress between now and next years predicted election.

Sponsored Links
Only people predicting an election next year are loonies on anonymous internet bulletin boards.

There's an awful lot of loonies about then, as 2014 will prove!

Sponsored Links
Only a looney would consider voting labour. :LOL:

Dunno. If you work in the public sector, haven't got a job, are a bum, are a complete waster, pensioner, useless bum - you'd be a loonie not to vote Labour. Labour will look after you very well indeed.

Everybody else should vote anybody but Labour as that party will steal all your money and give it to them wasters in paragraph one.

Only a looney would consider voting labour. :LOL:

Dunno. If you work in the public sector, haven't got a job, are a bum, are a complete waster, pensioner, useless bum - you'd be a loonie not to vote Labour. Labour will look after you very well indeed.

Everybody else should vote anybody but Labour as that party will steal all your money and give it to them wasters in paragraph one.

Very true.

But what triggers those events will not be prescriptive, you may be right about 2015, I may be right about 2014.

What are the odds on it being the EU issue?

!00% to do with the EU, and I would not be surprised to see Boris at the helm, I would dearly love to see UKIP in power but it's a big ask, the next best thing would be a coalition with Boris, I'm sure Nigel would get a better deal than Cleggy..

Well! I hate to say I told you so, my very good friend who lives in the icy barren waste lands we know as Scotland text me earlier about the following news item that appeared in the Scottish Express.

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/co...he-EU-would-solve-a-lot-of-Britain-s-problems

I must confest to having a rather large smug smile of satisfaction on my face..:cool:

... text me earlier about the following news item that appeared in the Scottish Express.

But it's not a news item, it's a columnist expressing (hohoho) an opinion. Hard to tell the difference in the Express to be sure, but the big 'Comment' at the top of a page should give a clue.....

You are that fooking fat

Whatever that has to do with it,

He's been complaining he can't bend down because his knees won't support his massive weight. Gedditt yet? :rolleyes:

Are you referring to me? If so could you please show me the post where I stated that, many thanks, Pred.

In the tiling forum.

I'm not saying you are a LIAR but have you possibly confused me with another?

Sponsored Links
Back