GENERAL ELECTION 2014

So which part of that don't you understand? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
It must be fixed for 5 years, because the government couldn't possibly change the law to suit itself, nope, not ever.

/Joe90 logic

"For the first time, Prime Ministers will not be able to call a General Election whenever they want. Fixed-terms will mean that governments can no longer decide the timing of elections in order to suit their own political ends. In addition, the knowledge that general elections will take place, other than in exceptional circumstances, every five years on the first Thursday in May, will create a stable political cycle and avoid the destabilising speculation caused by the anticipation of snap general elections."

Sponsored Links
You have started a thread saying that there will be an election in 2014 - now either tell us what those 'exceptional circumstances' are or look a complete plonker.

So, you realise you are wrong - that was hard work :rolleyes:

We are currently in a time of exceptional circumstances - you stated the term Is A FIVE YEAR FIXED TERM mate - which was incorrect. :rolleyes:

Lets see what happens next year!

You are the only one saying so - worra plonker. You are a lightweight around here. I would stick your neck back in if I were you. :rolleyes:

So your post is based on a premonition? Worra plonker. :rolleyes:

No Rodney, it's based on a theory.

You are welcome to come back in 2015 and tell me if I was right or wrong with my theory. As I said, time will tell, so until then, its end off. :LOL:

You posted the wrong smiley - it should be this one. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Worra plonker. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Can you not understand Joe :?:
It's five years max but anywhere in between.
Even the bookies have odds on an election in 2013,2014 and 2015 which they would not be allowed if it was impossible.

It's pretty simple really - fixed term unless 'exceptional circumstances'. What exceptional circumstance are you anticipating might occur in 2014?

It's pretty simple really - fixed term unless 'exceptional circumstances'. What exceptional circumstance are you anticipating might occur in 2014?

John we are dealing with politicians, just about ANYTHING can be exceptional with that lot, irrespective of the year.

John we are dealing with politicians, just about ANYTHING can be exceptional with that lot, irrespective of the year.

Stop being a prat and admit that you are a clueless plonker. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back