GENERAL ELECTION 2014

I know you are stupid - you prove it daily. The sad bit is that you think you are intelligent - how fookin stupid is that. :rolleyes:

Yes I admit I am stupid! I must be to waste my time on here arguing with you!

However, not much longer and I'll be off renovating a house and you will still be here having arguments with any idiot prepared to bother trying to educate you.

That's all I have to say on the subject so please excuse my ignorance when I don't reply to your inane rantings on this subject, I have more important things to do than as I said waste my time arguing with you!

Sponsored Links
You are that fooking fat you can't even fix your own bathroom - and you think you can renovate a house. Gonna have to laff. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My prediction is for Labour to win the next election (in 2015) but only narrowly - i.e. with no majority. Depends on the final result what happens then but we could end up with another Lib/Con coalition. UKIP won't win a seat.

The people of the country had the chance to vote for PR - but blew it. Stupid nation.
You got that bit right...

Hence why voting is pointless!

Move on a bit however, and instead of the Camoron/Clegg gangbang show we might just get the Boris/Farage one instead...

Then you can really call this ****ree a basket case!

(Funny how 'Farage' is pretty close to 'Farang' - which in some places means 'foreigner'...Then again, just like our royal benefit scroungers he apparently shares similar immigrant roots :LOL: )

Sponsored Links
Couldn't care less if he was black. When we eventually get a referendum on the eu it will be Farage who brought it about.

And no one, absolutely no one can give baruso and rumpoy and the rest of the cartel the stick that he dishes out. For that alone he has my respect. It's a no holds barred when he takes to the podium.
And another thing. Bye bye to those stoopid wind turbines if he gets into power.

And no one, absolutely no one can give baruso and rumpoy and the rest of the cartel the stick that he dishes out. For that alone he has my respect. It's a no holds barred when he takes to the podium.

Farrage has nothing like the skills of that Daniel Hannan fellah who gave Brooon a good old tongue lashing in that EU Parliament nest of vipers.

You are that fooking fat

Whatever that has to do with it, I don't know. But I know one thing. It's a pretty poor individual who cannot make a coherent argument without resorting to insults.

I actually feel sorry for you mate.

There is a new report saying more than half of adults in NI are overweight and obese.
I can believe that. And then people say we are living in tough times.
Hardly I reckon.

Yep, I'd best make sure I am on the electoral register.

Labour or UKIP? That will be my only dilemma mate.

Dilemma? Now I know you are an idiot. Labour are far left and UKIP extreme right. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back