Genocide supporters will not like this.

Palestine turned it down, with a one state solution, and no Jews.
Prior to Zionist immigration from Europe, there were Jews and Palestinians living in Palestine.
I don't think Palestinians in general had a problem with Jews, the problem was Zionism.
The Balfour declaration envisaged a home for Jews in Palestine itself, nowhere in the document is a separate Jewish state mentioned.
What I find really odd, is that those who complain loudest about mass immigration, legal and illegal into their own country, are often the most vociferous supporters of Israel, a country built on mass immigration legal and illegal.

Sponsored Links
The Balfour declaration envisaged a home for Jews in Palestine itself, nowhere in the document is a separate Jewish state mentioned.

But that was clearly proposed by the UN in 1947, separate states for jews and palestinians with both accepting the others rights to exist. The jews accepted it, the palestinians couldn't as they refused to acknowledge the right of Israel to exist.

What I find really odd, is that those who complain loudest about mass immigration, legal and illegal into their own country, are often the most vociferous supporters of Israel, a country built on mass immigration legal and illegal.

Nonsensical, you're conflating a whole range of differences. UK has always needed migration, as has Israel, Israel more so post 1948 as a fledgeling state.
Neither countries today need mass migration.

Has filly managed to convince anyone that Israel's genocide of Palestinians is acceptable?

But that was clearly proposed by the UN in 1947
The Palestinians quite rightly rejected the plan.
It was unfair to Palestinians.
It was also clear that the Zionists regarded partition as the first step to taking over all of Palestine.

From Wikipedia.
In a letter to his son in October 1937, Ben-Gurion explained that partition would be a first step to "possession of the land as a whole".[

Sponsored Links
The Palestinians quite rightly rejected the plan.
It was unfair to Palestinians.
It was also clear that the Zionists regarded partition as the first step to taking over all of Palestine.

From Wikipedia.
In a letter to his son in October 1937, Ben-Gurion explained that partition would be a first step to "possession of the land as a whole".[
First draft they got 80% of the country, and Israel got 20%, they turned that down, and went to kill them all with every other arab nation, and lost.
While Genocide of Palestinians is wrong, so is Hamas fro hiding amongst the civilian population.
Now before you say Israel has them cornered, they have other boarders too.
Also I am always wonder how an impoverished people as every claims, can keep up a constant missile bombardment, despite the fact they say they can not get food into the aera.

First draft they got 80% of the country, and Israel got 20%, they turned that down
The Zionists also rejected the plan, although they accepted the principle of partition as a temporary measure.
Their ultimate aim was the creation of a Jewish state covering most of Palestine.

separate states for jews and palestinians
Try another account of what went on. The mention of the arms embargo is interesting. Note how things finished up.

More info - again the first few paragraphs explain another factor. Also that Arab armies tried to hold the territories down to the earlier Mandate.

Move on to 1967. Good intentions from the USA UN etc that didn't have any effect at all
There is a wiki article on that one as well.

Recent mutterings, Israel annexing the extreme south of the Gaza Strip. Recent news item - HAMAS supplies come via Egypt. Never mentioned before.

But that was clearly proposed by the UN in 1947, separate states for jews and palestinians with both accepting the others rights to exist. The jews accepted it, the palestinians couldn't as they refused to acknowledge the right of Israel to exist.

Nonsensical, you're conflating a whole range of differences. UK has always needed migration, as has Israel, Israel more so post 1948 as a fledgeling state.
Neither countries today need mass migration.

Define mass migration Nigella, I hope it's not from one your sources or should I say sauces, with you we never know.

Good to see that even filly cannot justify Israel's genocide of the Palestinians

And is keeping Israel's crimes in the public eye.

The Zionists also rejected the plan, although they accepted the principle of partition as a temporary measure.
Their ultimate aim was the creation of a Jewish state covering most of Palestine.
The Jewish people voted in favour of it, please keep yourself historically accurate.
Sure I am not happy with what happening now, but at least be honest how we got here.

Good to see that even filly cannot justify Israel's genocide of the Palestinians

And is keeping Israel's crimes in the public eye.

So what’s the stance of the official opposition party ( next government ??) on this genocide caper ?

Do they support this genocide claim and South Africa’s legal case on genocide ??

The part Filly seems to find hard to grasp is that if the entire history of Israel is considered there is no way either side can be seen as cooperative. I also ask why outfits like HAMAS exist. Also since PLO days I don't think any significant similar factions have any interest in wiping out Israel. What they do want is and has been extremely clear for rather a long time.

More news - the Saudi holding talks with various Arab groups. It seems Saudi want 2 states and wont accept Israel until there is.

First bombs hit Rafah. Death rates still over 100 a day. Periodically Israel still seem to be bombing various parts of the strip that are said to be sorted. Some food aid is getting through at Rafah. Diet looks to be rather limited.

31 hostages now killed. Announced yesterday. Not been mentioned for some time, just the first 2 previously.

The Hague court ruling - of no interest to the media now.

Pointless post - just like you.

It's a shame, because you just might have something worth reading.

It is just that it is often impossible to know whether this is the case.

But, I suspect you will haughtily carry on as you were; as meaningless as a f@rt in a hurricane.

Sponsored Links
Back