Getting older

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Being older at 51 ,i find glasses are needed, my ears are not quite what they used to be, but what is doing me in is that i can't spell and use punctuation quite the same anymore, the brain is on it's way down slowly.

Ever thought about it?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
My other half is almost 52 since she turned 50 she has had galls stones removed and surgery went wrong so been in and out of hospital 3 times, had mild heart attack, fallen and fractured her arm twice (2nd time she also tore ligaments in foot but couldn't use crutch due to arm), started to wear glasses, had frozen shoulder (I think is connected to first fracture)

seems like her 50th birthday she has been ill or had an accident constantly

I will be 50 in few weeks doubt will be able to handle 3 17 year olds or even 2 26 year olds would be nice trying though

Yeah, thinking about it imagine having to put up with 3 17 year olds.......you'd never see anything decent on the telly, never get into the bathroom, your phone bills would be astronomical........better get the owld one patched up. :LOL:

Yeah, thinking about it imagine having to put up with 3 17 year olds.......you'd never see anything decent on the telly, never get into the bathroom, your phone bills would be astronomical........better get the owld one patched up. :LOL:

sounds like my old blow up doll

The only good thing about getting older is we are all doing it at the same time !! Rich or poor , prince or pauper , age is the only thing we ALL have to go through. But as they keep telling us , " You are as old as you feel". Besides which , doesn't wisdom come with age!. ;)

Very true C515 the one thing money can't do is make time stand still.
Sorry to read about your wife obmcfc that's such bad luck hope she turns the corner and is better very soon.
I think the nice thing about growing older these days is that we seem so much younger than our parents....at 60 my Mum and Dad seemed really old whereas now at 60 plus you can still feel really young and full of life.
Lou at 51 you are still just a youngster, when so many people live to 90 or 100 years of age....just put your glasses on, pop your hearing aid in, use a spellchecker and have some fun....you might have another 51 years yet :)

57 3/4 :eek:
Now that I can afford to buy classy cars and go on world cruises etc I just can't be bothered......gimme my cottage at the coast and a bottle of shiraz
and alls well :p
Youth has to be wasted on the young :D
John :)

Sponsored Links
Back