God does not exist - discuss

I would say that an athiests morals are a lot less selfish and more moral than a religionists morals, because they're not based on being sh*t scared of going to hell for being naughty.

Sponsored Links
I would say that an athiests morals are a lot less selfish and more moral than a religionists morals, because they're not based on being sh*t scared of going to hell for being naughty.
Seems a fair point. Altruism for the sake of altruism other than avoidance of eternal damnation.

Atheists don't have any morals apart from fear of the law.

People of faith do not fear going to hell, they merely repent and seek forgiveness.

Sinful, faithless people live in fear everyday of their lives.

A horrid existence.

Sponsored Links
People of faith do not fear going to hell, they merely repent and seek forgiveness.
And they repent and seek forgiveness because???

Sinful, faithless people live in fear everyday of their lives.
You make it look as though you believe that sinful and faithless go together automatically.

I agree.

"Forgive me father for I have sinned."

"All right my son. Say three hail Marys then go off and do it again."

:LOL:

tumblr_mrsipr3E5b1qaityko1_1280.jpg

The morals they have are christian ones taught to them as children. A true atheist has no moral compass.

It's true. Are the men that are born in Afghanistan blessed with the same moral compass? Well are they? :confused:

Sponsored Links