Going to an AA MEETING TOMORROW MORN

JulieL

Julie Burchill

hmmm... google her name ,lol

she is a sad pathetic ex chav girl who was an 80s groupie who had columns in NME an reinvented herself as a writer,The Guardian, an of great moral judgements when hers were sadly lacking ..
she spouts a diatribe on others letters /pieces ,when in fact shes a sad caricature of those she rants an wails about ...

Sponsored Links
Moz said:
JulieL

Julie Burchill

hmmm... google her name ,lol

she is a sad pathetic ex chav girl who was an 80s groupie who had columns in NME an reinvented herself as a writer,The Guardian, an of great moral judgements when hers were sadly lacking ..
she spouts a diatribe on others letters /pieces ,when in fact shes a sad caricature of those she rants an wails about ...

Just had a look at some info about her on the internet.........she sounds fantastic.............just like me!! ;) :LOL:

JULIE L or b as I called you in another thread ,lol

I KNEW "YOU" would love her ..lol..lol..lol.lol.lol.lol

a right OUT SPOKEN MARE ...!!! LOL ...

ring any bells that my love , lol

take care lol :)

btw Im on 8 pints tonight not the 18 .. them dos a the pub /AAcrentre next door are working ,lol

mOZ YOU ARE A SAD LONELY PRIC* WHO HAS NO ONE . WHY DONT YOU BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE WHO GIVES A SH*T

Sponsored Links
Jazy
your posting like I did fella , an your hated for that .lol ;)

come on lets a great hug , as the guy I forget his name tried to get a Group HUG at AA last tuesday ,we all did that AFTER THE RED LION , LATER , BONDING OF COURSE ..

please believe I never meant to upset Julie L,if shes your lass sorry an I apoligise on the julie burch posts , I hope she took my jest in good fun if she an you are upset I am sorry ..

I adhere to any request you ask of me an Im sorry again to any upset I caused !
best regards
moz

Moz said:
Jazy
your posting like I did fella , an your hated for that .lol ;)

come on lets a great hug , as the guy I forget his name tried to get a Group HUG at AA last tuesday ,we all did that AFTER THE RED LION , LATER , BONDING OF COURSE ..

please believe I never meant to upset Julie L,if shes your lass sorry an I apoligise on the julie burch posts , I hope she took my jest in good fun if she an you are upset I am sorry ..

I adhere to any request you ask of me an Im sorry again to any upset I caused !
best regards
moz

Moz - I didn't take offense to the Julie Birchill posts - I took it in the way it was meant................in jest!!! ;) :LOL: :LOL:

I'm not Jasy's 'lass' by the way :LOL: ...........I'm Dave's 'lass' of David and Julie - but if he ever called me 'lass' he'd be in big trouble (I'd sooner be called Julie Birchill ;) :LOL: :LOL: !!!)

anyway now we're all bestests mate now ...

Yikes ............ ....whos for the 1st flame war ,lol

Julie L or B
so you're Davids lass MMMmmm..
he has certainly got his hands full with you ....is he ever allowed to tip tap the keyboard ,lol or is he still doing the housework ,lol

Sponsored Links
Back