Going to an AA MEETING TOMORROW MORN

Yes mate, we all do things in haste but to use it as an excuse and then to try and gain sympathy after idle threats is pretty childish :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
jasy said:
Yes mate, we all do things in haste but to use it as an excuse and then to try and gain sympathy after idle threats is pretty childish :rolleyes:

Once again I find myself in total agreement with Jasy...this is getting worrysome!! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Jesus Fecking Christ
The few cry babies on this site are utter Cretins, If you dont like my posts/threads dont read them you bunch of whinny a*seholes..

btw the AA meeting was a joke (like Jazy an his g/f here fool engineer ,lol)

it was next door to a pub an when the meeting ended every one went next door .....the support leader Martin who came with us was telling us to stick to halves instead of pints ...lol

a nice bunch of lads at the meeting ...an not frightened too *stand a round in*...

Jazy
a last request PLEASE ADMINS TAKE NOTE ,an I keep getting pm at my email from him too ,its freaky /weird ..

I AM NOT GAY LIKE YOU AN YOUR MATE ,

LEAVE IT AN STOP STALKING ME......PLEASE IT ENDS NOW ...I HAVE "NO"FEELINGS FOR YOU AN A DRUNKEN RANT WEEKS AGO WASNT A COME ON ,I JUST PRAISED A THREAD YOU WROTE ,IT WAS THE THREAD ,NOt YOU ,SO LEAVE IT Ok ...
I DIDNT WANT TO BROADCAST IT BUT YOUR BADGERING OF ME MADE THE SHOUTING NEEDED (sorry everyone else !)
I AM NOT A GAYER AS YOU, AN I JUST WISH YOU THE BEST
Please ignore me an I will 190% ignore you an your "FRIEND FWL ENGINEER "(who I think is just helping you wind me up with gay emails an nasty comments on my threads )

I hope this is clear an I will never have to address you or your lil friend again here ,
thanks
best regards an keep posting an having fun here but leave me out of it , ;)
moz

Moz said:
Jazy
a last request PLEASE ADMINS TAKE NOTE ,an I keep getting pm at my email from him too ,its freaky /weird ..

I AM NOT GAY LIKE YOU AN YOUR MATE ,

LEAVE IT AN STOP STALKING ME......PLEASE IT ENDS NOW ...I HAVE "NO"FEELINGS FOR YOU AN A DRUNKEN RANT WEEKS AGO WASNT A COME ON ,I JUST PRAISED A THREAD YOU WROTE ,IT WAS THE THREAD ,NOt YOU ,SO LEAVE IT Ok ...
I DIDNT WANT TO BROADCAST IT BUT YOUR BADGERING OF ME MADE THE SHOUTING NEEDED (sorry everyone else !)
I AM NOT A GAYER AS YOU, AN I JUST WISH YOU THE BEST
Please ignore me an I will 190% ignore you an your "FRIEND FWL ENGINEER "(who I think is just helping you wind me up with gay emails an nasty comments on my threads )

I hope this is clear an I will never have to address you or your lil friend again here ,
thanks
best regards an keep posting an having fun here but leave me out of it , ;)
moz

Moz - Why are you calling Jasy Gay?
I don't believe he's ever said that on this forum?
What difference would it make anyway?
From the threads I've read (and I have read them all) I don't think Jasy or Engineer have said anything nasty or badgered you in any way!

Why so much disrespect/animosity towards them?

You have to admit though Moz that some of your threads/replies have been a bit offensive to lots of people on here.
Is it any wonder then that people get a bit cross with you?

I personally find a lot of your threads to be interesting and comical but when you've had a drink they are often difficult to understand and are open to misinterpretation.

People are only trying to express their opinion which is done here mostly without being offensive - just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they are having a 'go' at you - just expressing a different opinion thats all! ;) :)

Julie
can I answer your "Gay response " post

1st of all I have NEVER EVER JOKED /RIDICULED/BEEN OFFENSIVE EVEN WHEN DRUNK ABOUT GAYERS ...

your silly post that ....

"I don't think Jasy or Engineer have said anything nasty or badgered you in any way! "

HHHHMMM WHAT A JOKE YOU FOOLISH GIRL ....!!!!!???!!!
I can post over 50 threads where these two are nasty/horrible to me ...

an you silly pathethic girly voiced
THINk JULIE BURCHILL WHINE "Why so much disrespect/animosity towards them?

CHRIST ON A STICK

can I just say I come here to post with respect to my old iop members , I have been ****ed an talked b22 locks ,here so what??!!

as admins now if you are respectful /post entertaining threads an show willing ..

I think thats what they said ..lol

but I try to put more in here as a nic ,....
than a lot here try to take out ...

I am a drunk so be it ...

btw I love opinions or else I wouldnt be ..........into forums /webmasters ..ok
Take care ,
:)

Moz,

This is written as a friend.....

Good luck with the AA thing. Drink is fine, but your 10 Stellas a night (or whatever the number is) might be pushing it. Most of your posts are fun, but some do have a dark side, and you can tell when you've been at the beers.

Stick with it, maybe don't give up but cut it down, and let us know how you get on.

Good luck, Dude !!

Moz said:
"I don't think Jasy or Engineer have said anything nasty or badgered you in any way! "

HHHHMMM WHAT A JOKE YOU FOOLISH GIRL ....!!!!!???!!!
I can post over 50 threads where these two are nasty/horrible to me ...

an you silly pathethic girly voiced
THINk JULIE BURCHILL WHINE "Why so much disrespect/animosity towards them?

CHRIST ON A STICK

Who or what is a Julie Burchill whine??!!

Sponsored Links
Back