Good luck Real Madrid

I have trawled most media outlets today, FB, on line newspapers, a friends twitter account and spoken with two friends from Liverpool who were at the game. No where can I find anyone, and I mean anyone who was there, anyone who was a reporter or anyone acting as an official of any capacity at he game, in France or in England say Liverpool fans were in any way whatsoever responsible for whatever happened last night!
What I can find plenty of are examples of french police, Uefa, and french ground officials acting irresponsibly and without thought for their actions. There are reports from journalists standing in queues with happy, friendly supporters who were suddenly pepper sprayed for no reason by french police. What some reports have said is there were french youths going around taunting supporters from both sides and neither sides supporters responded. But then neither did the french police disperse them. British police, (who always have a presence in an observational/advisory capacity at these games), also report there was no problems with the fans and it was the french and football authorities who totally got things wrong, did not follow standard procedures and had no organisational protocols drawn up or in place.
Stop looking for an easy scapegoat for others failings Bod. Just because you don't agree with the Heysel Stadium, Hillsborough Disaster verdicts after lengthy investigations doesn't make it right to drag them up every time there is an incident of unknown reason concerning Liverpool football club or it's fans.
You will notice I have spelt french with a lower case f. That is how much respect I have for that country!

Conny. I don't dispute anything what you say above. But to say 46000 ticket less fans & some broke through the barriers had nothing to do with it is ludicrous..

Liverpool have never accepted responsibility for anything. Liverpool Football club blamed Chelsea fan for the murder of 37 Italian fans a Heysel. I found that rather offensive.

Sponsored Links
5 or so years before Hillsborough; I attended a game a Grimsby. Last game of the season I was a small 17year old. Chelsea were given maybe 1300 tickets for the away end.

There must have been 12 thousand Chelsea fans that day.

They broke the gates and stormed the terrace. I was crushed up against the fence. Some where climbing the fences onto the pitch to escape. The only thing that saved life's that day was that one one police officer gave the order to open the gates as he could see what was going on. I was lucky as I was by the gate. Something the police got very wrong at Hillsbough 5 or so years later. Them poor Liverpool fans at the front weren't to blame. It was the ticketless drunk fans that stormed the gates who were to blame.
In the 80's Liverpool fans were well known for arriving at the ground late and in the thousands because they knew the police would open the gates and let them all in.
The honest truth about hillsborough is that both the ticketless fans and the police were to blame for the tragedy.
I'm aware it's not a popular statement but it is 100% true and any football fan who went to matches in the 80's would know

In the 80's Liverpool fans were well known for arriving at the ground late and in the thousands because they knew the police would open the gates and let them all in.
The honest truth about hillsborough is that both the ticketless fans and the police were to blame for the tragedy.
I'm aware it's not a popular statement but it is 100% true and any football fan who went to matches in the 80's would know

Thank you..........

in fairness it wasn't just the Liverpool fans. Chelsea would turn up in their thousands and it was easier to let them in rather than making trouble in the town centres . Difference is; Liverpool would always blame someone else when they were one of the worst.

Sponsored Links
..says trans the foreigner hater.

Take it up with the other posters that notice his hatred.
Pile of poo :rolleyes:
Says noseall who hates every one
He has a particular hatred of any one who voted Tory

Or

Brexit

Noseall the nasty piece of work
From oop north

:ROFLMAO:

Than of course there is the cruelty to animals hmmmm

..says trans the foreigner hater.

Take it up with the other posters that notice his hatred.

Nostrils References to Americans as being Yanks. The most obstructive hateful person on this forum.... it must be so crim up north

And Clueless Fkingandi who does know his bum hairs from his eyebrows

Anyone else?

Last edited:
anyone acting as an official of any capacity at he game, in France or in England say Liverpool fans were in any way whatsoever responsible for whatever happened last night!

H'mmm. That reporters understanding of counting baffles me. It reports 'thousands jumping the wall'.
I counted 9 climbing over the gates and outwitting the three attendants. If the french authorities think 9 is equals to thousands then maybe they should have employed many, many, many more attendants to control the millions that did turn up for the game.
If you are going to post a video claiming thousands or people did something then at least let it show a few hundred at least!

Mods can you close this thread now please.

Noseall who’s favourite words
Are

Hate
Hatred
Scum

Jeez us wept nasty piece of work

Sponsored Links
Back