Government Rwanda plan ...

Incredible...

You're constantly slagging off the incompetence of the Tory government and blame them for absolutely everything, and then when it comes to Brexit it's entirely the fault of the voters apparently...
Brexit is a Tory badge of shame, voted in by ignorant morons.

Sponsored Links
SAw today, 97% of immigrants are legal.
Most of the immigrants are the families of the original immigrant. They're young, have a lot of kids, so they demand a lot of resources. Quite a number went to the NHS or transport jobs.
So the second generation of immigrants are not immigrants. Glad we got that sorted.
All kids demand resources. All old people demand resources. All middle-aged people demand resources. All developing young families demand resources. You could say everyone demands resourcres. It isn't limited to a small group of specially selected few. :rolleyes:
If it wasn't for the immigrant workers the NHS, Care services, hospitality industry, etc would collapse.

Issue a load of temporary work visas, sure, for the catering industry etc. Those can't bring families.
It's mainly the older, professional and non-EU workers that need to bring their familiy.
The majority of EU workers were young, healthy, unattached and intent on returning home at some point.
Brexit has increased the number of family members coming to the UK, and the non-EU immigrants are more permanent settlers.

Sponsored Links
So the second generation of immigrants are not immigrants. Glad we got that sorted.
All kids demand resources. All old people demand resources. All middle-aged people demand resources. All developing young families demand resources. You could say everyone demands resourcres. It isn't limited to a small group of specially selected few. :rolleyes:
If it wasn't for the immigrant workers the NHS, Care services, hospitality industry, etc would collapse.

It's mainly the older, professional and non-EU workers that need to bring their familiy.
The majority of EU workers were young, healthy, unattached and intent on returning home at some point.
Brexit has increased the number of family members coming to the UK, and the non-EU immigrants are more permanent settlers.
As can be witnessed, people's across europe are turning to right wing parties because this of kind rhetoric is no longer being bought as they see what it means at ground level.

As can be witnessed, people's across europe are turning to right wing parties because this of kind rhetoric is no longer being bought as they see what it means at ground level.

To be sure, to be sure.

People are turning to right wing populist parties based on their lies.
Immigration is not the problem, it's part of the solution for growth of GDP.
It's sold as the problem, in order to hide the real culprits, and to divert the discussion elsewhere.

People are turning to right wing populist parties based on their lies.
Immigration is not the problem, it's part of the solution for growth of GDP.
It's sold as the problem, in order to hide the real culprits, and to divert the discussion elsewhere.
More ****** you've chosen to not to listen their comments. I've noticed you've tried this angle of using gdp as a cover all. More to it than that bloomers but can't fault your desperation as more and more switch off from your rhetoric.
You've had your day in the sun.

More ****** you've chosen to not to listen their comments. I've noticed you've tried this angle of using gdp as a cover all. More to it than that bloomers but can't fault your desperation as more and more switch off from your rhetoric.
You've had your day in the sun.
Any chance of you addressing the real topic of the thread?
I know how much you prefer to talk about me, but most want to discuss the topic. :rolleyes:

I thought I had addressed it more than you had addressed it by your desperation to blame it on governments and gdp is everything.

I thought I had addressed it more than you had addressed it by your desperation to blame it on governments and gdp is everything.
Have you bothered to read the tilte of the thread?

Government Rwanda plan ...

:rolleyes:

Do you have anything to say about the Government's Rwanda plan? :rolleyes:

Why did you not highlight and gdp is everything. No need to explain.
Ask the working man what he thinks about gdp.

Ministers are deliberately hiding the mounting costs of the Rwanda deportation scheme from the public, the head of an influential parliamentary watchdog has told the Guardian, as insiders expect a new deal with the African country to be signed off within days.

Dame Diana Johnson, the chair of the home affairs select committee, said the government had “total disregard” for parliament’s rights to scrutinise the key immigration policy after a senior civil servant said that any extra costs on top of the £140m already paid to Rwanda would not be disclosed until the summer.

The home secretary, James Cleverly, is expected to fly to Kigali early this week to sign a treaty with the Rwandan government to get around a supreme court ruling that the scheme was unlawful.

The Sunday Times reported that the UK government would hand over another £15m on top of the £140m – a claim that was dismissed as “speculation” by the health secretary, Victoria Atkins.

The Grundian.com

"Speculation", says she - which means it's probably true.

How many have actually been sent to Rwanda by now?

What an utter **** show. So nothing has changed. This new bill will make jack sh't difference. Said person arrives on boat will say, well that law is fine but im going to court, strasbourg or whatever and contest/appeal this law forever and a day.

Boats keep coming nothing changes. They will take that risk.

Now our immigration minister resigns albeit im sure with the promise of a place in New Tory. Braverman was right today, the Tories will be wiped out come the next GE.

Sponsored Links
Back