Great news on the vaccine!!

Sponsored Links
That’s not the Tories fault though is it? That’s the fault of those that committed the fraud.

The hypocrisy shines through. Another soundbite exposed.

Yet when people who cheat in benefits its because the system is flawed and corrupt but when businesses do it - well that's the fault of businesses.

I will admit to not having read all the posts in this thread so please forgive if this has been brought up but I have copied this from a very close facebook friend.
Let me know your thoughts.

"I was born in the era of thalidomide. If my mother had had morning sickness, she would have taken this widely available "super safe" drug. Luckily for me, she didn't.
A few years later it became apparent that it did far more harm than good. Of the babies who survived, most are my age.
So when I see the news headlines about a new wonder vaccine that has been found against Covid and they plan to roll it out across all generations, it makes me bloody nervous. Its great that they have a vaccine, but how safe is it long term?
Do they wait a year or two and see if the people who trialled it become ill, or sterile, or have babies with birth defects, or are suddenly more likely to get cancer or suffer from mental health issues? Or do they plough ahead and immunise? What a terrible decision for them to have to make."
Thalidomide isn't a vaccine and on the back of thalidomide, the methods and safely of testing a new drug improved considerably, so mistakes like that should be lessened.

Sponsored Links
In order to enable companies to get the money quickly enough, the normal checks and balance weren't done, allowing fraud.

That's not the governments fault.

I mentioned earlier that the Government is setting up the GPs to be the fall guy. The Government will trumpet we have access to the vaccine (headline figures not the actual amount delivered) and then turn around and say the NHS and GPs cannot deliver this vaccine. The DES contract which I mentioned earlier currently as it stands will lose money for practices - they will have to pay for the vaccine up front (strange when it comes to PPE for their mates the Government pre pays them) and then claim it back. On top no mention has been made of the ultra low temp fridges and storage needed - GPs do not have these and how will home visits work in storing and transporting a vaccine that needs to be kept at -70?

To finish this off - the 90% efficacy is for people under 55 who do not have underlying health conditions like obesity, COPD.

Covid is horrible and Brexit is a caustic political mess that will garner little outside support and is only favourable to those hard-line Brexiteers whose attention span and tolerance goes beyond Bozzas other failures.
Covid is of no benefit to anyone

The issue with this vaccine is the production and storage. It may be the front runner but it may not be the first one that actually gets used en masse. Witty was correct to warn people though this was indeed a welcome development - the practicalities of this vaccine may slow its roll out down.
Major step forward no matter what negative spin you try and attach

Covid is of no benefit to anyone

Jeff Bezos disagrees to the tune of $70bn increase in his wealth.

There have been winners like Bill Ackman who made $2.6bn from a $27m bet on the markets reaction post covid.

Just because you don't know and need to push a narrative.

Zoom share price etc.

There have been winners like Bill Ackman who made $2.6bn from a $27m bet on the markets reaction post covid.

Just because you don't know and need to push a narrative

Zoom share price etc.
Trust you to be more concerned about profit than the benefits of a vaccine for saving life...You expect them to do it all for free?

Just because you don't know and need to push a narrative.

Zoom share price etc.
Amazon shares..Yippee...Main thing is a vaccine looks a little nearer..I will rejoice in that while you cry because some people profited and it was not you.

Been nothing where we live.
Nor where the doctors is.
According to the answerphone, it was a group decision to shut.

I don't need to know where you live, but the map of Covid Cases per population suggests otherwise.

StaffordCovid.png

Seven–day rolling rate of new cases by specimen date ending on 04 Nov 2020

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/details/interactive-map

The purple colour indicates a rate of more than 400 cases in 100,000 population. It is the highest category on the UK map.

Deep blue indicates 201-400 cases.

StaffordZoomed.png

Trust you to be more concerned about profit than the benefits of a vaccine for saving life...You expect them to do it all for free?

Are you so dumb? You said no one benefited from Covid.

Many people did - that's a fact. You should stop writing down the first thought that enters your head.

What rubbish are you smoking?

Sponsored Links
Back