Great news on the vaccine!!

That's most of Durham's problems, in my honest opinion.
Lol..many a true word spoken in jest!..Plus..I do not live on here and read and digest every post..And as far as spending my days watching John Major Speeches....freeekin ell Man..would rather watch my plants grow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
had this come from a mate on whatsapp, i found it funny, thought i'd share.

i'm sure there is some that wont find it slightly amusing though

Attachments

• IMG-20201110-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20201110-WA0000.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 76
https://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news...ccinated-to-prove-its-*******s-20201110202399

A HEROIC anti-vaxxer has volunteered to be injected with the new vaccine to expose the Covid conspiracy for the lie that it is.

Martin Bishop believes receiving the Pfizer vaccine is the only way to prove Covid is entirely fictional and governments around the world have been terrifying the public for no clear reason.

He said: “When I go to the doctor – who’s a soldier of the New World Order – she’ll fill the syringe with a clear liquid that can only be tap water. I’ll craftily take a photo.

“If I then don’t get Covid, that proves it doesn’t exist. If it’s a MKUltra-style mind control drug, that will become immediately apparent to my anti-vaxxer friends because I’ll become a mindless zombie who believes the BBC.

“It’ll be great knowing I’m safe from the virus and able to get back to normal. Sorry, I meant ‘blowing this whole Deep State Illuminati scam wide open’.”

Bishop’s GP Donna Sheridan said: “Martin’s not in a high-risk category, but I’ll break medical guidelines to vaccinate him if it means he’ll f**k off.”

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Back