GU10 Bulb Replacement

Sponsored Links
Get some gaffer tape, scrunge it up a bit to make something to grip and stick it to the lens.

I have GU10 lamps in sealed holders in the bathroom.

The units came with rubber suckers to grip the face of the bulb after the glass cover was removed from the front of the fitting.

These were the size of the suckers on the children's arrows mentioned above but had wings on back to grip and turn. They worked well.

Sponsored Links
Observer said:
Get some gaffer tape, scrunge it up a bit to make something to grip and stick it to the lens.

cheers

got one of them out using this method.

Unfortunately, the second one took the lens off the bulb and the third one just didn't budge. Will have to break and use the pliers on them.

jobloggs said:
I have GU10 lamps in sealed holders in the bathroom.

The units came with rubber suckers to grip the face of the bulb after the glass cover was removed from the front of the fitting.

These were the size of the suckers on the children's arrows mentioned above but had wings on back to grip and turn. They worked well.

I guess they aren't sold separately?

hi all
newbie here need to moan a bit ,my lamp bulb just blew up there gu 10 bulb in b/q twin lamp showered the carpet in hot glass some of which melted into carpet [see photo ] also not insured ..ya bassa ..so be warned what can i do with lamp should i bin it 2 yrs old
thanx..shuck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back