Guess which shop in Bluewater had the longest queue yesterday....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The queue was going out the door and social distancing wasn't being observed either.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Blue Water what is it ? Where is it ? Who sodding cares about a sodding shopping centre dolling out the opium of the masses ?

Blue Water what is it ? Where is it ? Who sodding cares about a sodding shopping centre dolling out the opium of the masses ?
Here's a suggestion for you: If you don't care about any threads in particular, stay the **** out of them. Simples. (y)

Close but no cigar. It was the 'fit to fly' shop where you take tests before flying off. Jam packed with those presumably going off on holiday next week.

Didn't you just return from a holiday?

These shops are just middlemen as they have to send the test kits off, it's not like they do the PCR test on site. Why not get a kit posted to your home?

Didn't you just return from a holiday?

These shops are just middlemen as they have to send the test kits off, it's not like they do the PCR test on site. Why not get a kit posted to your home?
This shop was for those leaving the country as opposed to those returning when only a lateral flow test was required. I think with these you have to present yourself for test with I.D.

This shop was for those leaving the country as opposed to those returning when only a lateral flow test was required. I think with these you have to present yourself for test with I.D.

As to lateral flow - only if you are double jabbed. (y)

I did my fit to fly via post and paid extra for courier, an extra £10 I think - yet these people will wait what 30mins in a queue?

Sponsored Links
Back