Ham sandwiches...

Let me complete Noseys post
Mine's Injunction against me turning up & moaning constantly has been inforced

Sponsored Links
Let me complete Noseys post
Mine's Injunction against me turning up & moaning constantly has been inforced
Moaning? Eh?

Haven't you got a moaning thread that needs seeing to?

Hypocrisy is alive and well in the S.E.(y)

Sponsored Links
what I dont gets is why when asked about them the trucker didnt just scoff the lot down. :)

1. They should be paying more attention to trucks from China or other far Eastern countries and checking out there sandwiches ;)
Cat and dog sandwiches
Tiger soup

;)

And Bush meat from. Africa

Hyena. Lion. Leopard parts

What people? Have you been watching Alf Garnet reruns?
Yes, I have all the box sets, original scripts from the show, props that were used and some of the studio sets. Before I speak to anyone I always start by asking 'are you an Alf Garnet fan?' and if they say 'no' I simply walk away.

1. They should be paying more attention to trucks from China or other far Eastern countries and checking out there sandwiches ;)
Cat and dog sandwiches
Tiger soup

;)

And Bush meat from. Africa

Hyena. Lion. Leopard parts
I think they may have eaten them on the way from China, by the time they reach Europe.
You appear to have given your comment much thought, as is usual.

p.s. It takes about 30 days of driving. We can assume that sandwiches would have been eaten well before arriving in Europe. And you might need a new vehicle to make the return journey.

So who are all these people complaining about foreign dentists then diy f u?

So who are all these people complaining about foreign dentists then diy f u?
Here's one:
Foreign doctors, don't get me started!
It's the same with foreign doctors too.
upload_2021-1-16_12-29-12.png

upload_2021-1-16_12-30-7.png

"Anecdotal evidence suggests..."
So no evidence, then.

"this is on top of a history of increasing number of trainee doctors applying to go and work in other countries, particularly in Australia."
Evidently then we need to poach from all over the world, just like Australia does, not just persist with an enforced dependence on some arbitrary countries in Europe. Thanks for the pro-Brexit thread! (y)
What does surprise me in the NHS, is the amount of foreign Health Care Assistants, who claim to be "Nurses" back home in India, The Philipines, etc, but are not prepared to undertake the conversion course so they can become nurses over here. They also complain about the wages, without realising , if they did the conversion course and became "nurses", they'd automatically move up three pay bands from that which they are currently on. Hmmmmm

I'll add to the list as I find them.

Enough already?

Last edited:
Here's one:

View attachment 218724
View attachment 218725

I'll add to the list as I find them.

Enough already?

There are many African and Asian ( Indian sub-continent ) so-called Doctors & nurses who buy a fake certificate that they have done a Medicine degree from XYZ university back home. They then come here because Doctors are in the UK skills shortage list ( we are land of milk & honey after all )and do a 1 year or so course and then become your GP or your Hospital doctor!

Sponsored Links
Back