Ham sandwiches...

There are many African and Asian ( Indian sub-continent ) so-called Doctors & nurses who buy a fake certificate that they have done a Medicine degree from XYZ university back home. They then come here because Doctors are in the UK skills shortage list ( we are land of milk & honey after all )and do a 1 year or so course and then become your GP or your Hospital doctor!

who told you that?
Mark Francois :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
who told you that?
Mark Francois :ROFLMAO:

Insider source - My sibling is a Doctor ( who studied here ).

Just remembered something else as well.... I went to see a foot doctor as I had brick-like skin on my feet. The Greek foot doctor had his certs in his chamber. My sibling went with me and he asked him how many bones are there in the human body and then some other stuff only Doctors would know. He then told us that an Indian radiology consultant had been to see him few months ago and he had the same chat with her and she seemed to fail all these basic questions. He then contacted the Hospital where she worked and raised his doubts. The police came round some weeks later and wanted to thank him that because of his suspicion, they had found out that she was a fake.

I have also seen Doctors at my GP google on the net when I used to go visit them to find solutions. I stopped going ever since and ask my sibling if I have any medical probs. I am fit as a fiddle mind you.

And every time I see a post from you I am reminded of your pathetic leaving post and the fact that you are a failed emigrant.
Thank you...

You have perfectly defined yourself as a stalker and a troll ! (y)

I have also seen Doctors at my GP google on the net when I used to go visit them to find solutions.
My doctor did that! I also went to him once with a problem with my eyelid. He told me he had the same problem and showed me his one! He told me to massage it every evening. I asked if it was working on his. "Not yet." was his reply!

Sponsored Links
I have also seen Doctors at my GP google on the net
Most common way of producing an info' pamphlet for the patient to take away with them (amongst other things). Google and the internet has made a massive positive difference to medicine.

Good old Doctor Google! ;)
It's a double edged sword. I know folk that will research the net in order to find an illness that suits their symptoms with a triumphant .."that's what i've got..!" when scrolling down to the third choice option on the google page.

Only to find that its actually something totally different on a visit to the Doc's.:rolleyes:

It's a double edged sword. I know folk that will research the net in order to find an illness that suits their symptoms with a triumphant .."that's what i've got..!" when scrolling down to the third choice option on the google page.

Only to find that its actually something totally different on a visit to the Doc's.:rolleyes:
I got bitten by something when I was walking around the grounds at my mates villa in Sardinia. 100%. I felt the sting and my arm came up within hours. Went to doctors a few days after getting home. Doctor Googled it and said it was ringworm and gave me some cream. Cream did nothing despite applying it for a few weeks so I stopped applying it. It went of its own accord about a month later.

BD2776C6-AD6D-41EA-8D1A-B80E4FE8D8C6.jpeg

In case you were not aware, GP's do not know everything.

The clue is in their name: GENERAL practitioner.
Indeed.

GPs primary role is to refer people onwards.

Although my doctor, was keen on moles and bumps etc...he would be quite happy whip off a mole.

Indeed.

GPs primary role is to refer people onwards.

Although my doctor, was keen on moles and bumps etc...he would be quite happy whip off a mole.
My nurse will quite happily do that.

Sponsored Links
Back