hangovers

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anyone got cures for a mother off all hangovers,

Was out last night had toooooooooo many snakebites rolled through the door at 3.

Sponsored Links
markie said:
Has anyone got cures for a mother off all hangovers,

Was out last night had toooooooooo many snakebites rolled throught the door at 3.
I'll never do it again, this is the last time I get that drunk!!:cool: go back to bed, a dark room, get up and be sick, go back to bed. there is no cure.

Burnt dry toast, bananas, fresh orange juice, plenty of water and a couple of paracetamol for the headache. Stay off the coffee it makes it worse.

Yep, 2 paracetamol and a sachet of Dioralyte or Rehydrat. It will kill the headache and rehydrate your body, replacing essential salts and sugars that you have depleted with the alcohol.

Try it, it does work honestly :D

Sponsored Links
gcol said:
Burnt dry toast, bananas, fresh orange juice, plenty of water and a couple of paracetamol for the headache. Stay off the coffee it makes it worse.
yep! toast is good to soak up the snakebite in your guts and paracetamol is good but not sure about the orange juice? lots and lots of water, remember your brain has shrunk and rattleing about in your head so needs watering.

It's a case of bananas for the potassium and orange juice for the sugar, Richard.

Caffeine and fizzy drinks are a definite no no though as they will further deplete your 'fuel stores' and make you feel worse. Whatever you do, don't drink fizzy, sugary coke - it'll make you feel like death :(

Thanks guys

Took 2 co-codamol, starting to kick in :)

Drank about a gallon of water, is it just me but when you've had too much drink and the next day you feel like s''t you always say to yourself never again....

Until the next time. :confused: :LOL:

When you roll in next time (oh yes there will be a next time :evil: ) take the dioralyte and loads of water just before you pass out, it will rehydrate you while you sleep :LOL: so preventing the worst of the symptoms you now suffer :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I got pi$$ed working as a contractor when I was 18 in Redcar. Still being sick 3 days later. Never been drunk since.

Markie, if you can see the screen (never mind type) you are not drunk.

joe

Perhaps now is a good time to reflect and recognise that you might have a problem with alcoholism. It may be based on unsubstantiated rumour but I believe Newcastle has for some time been associated with heavy drinking.

Does anyone else find that hangovers seem to get worse as you get older? I never used to get bad ones when I was younger although I drank like a fish. Don't drink so much now but if I overdo it then I will suffer for most of the next day.

hermes said:
Does anyone else find that hangovers seem to get worse as you get older? I never used to get bad ones when I was younger although I drank like a fish. Don't drink so much now but if I overdo it then I will suffer for most of the next day.

yes I agree with you and its having a terrible effect on my social life, I just can't bear the thought of a hang over so don't drink so much and when I was really drunk I could sing like a bird and had really interesting things to say at parties and stuff, and the girls all fancied me cos I was so interesting and I could do brilliant tricks with peanuts, I know this cos they would look at each other and roll their eyes as if to say "wow! this guy is a right Tawt! which in cornwall means grreat!

Sponsored Links
Back