Has Truss resigned yet?

Sponsored Links
If only they'd listened to The Donald, he warned them enough times.
If you put his comments in context, it would give a fair outlook.
Trump wanted Europe (especially Germany) to buy US liquefied gas in preference to Russian oil, and US had sanctions in place against Russian energy industry.
That was the motivation for Trump's comments. In no way did he have Europe's nor Germany's interest at heart. His comment was motivated purely by US interests.

The Russians are peddling the same nonsense about the Ukraine as some are peddling about the UK

Taken over by Nazis :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Or the other conspiracy ball cocks being peddled around is that the UK is being taken over / run by Russian agents :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jeez us wept you could not make it up

Oh hang on a mo they have / are

Mind you many years ago there was a Russian spy (?) in government / cabinet

He belonged to the Labour Party :ROFLMAO:

The Russians are peddling the same nonsense about the Ukraine as some are peddling about the UK

Taken over by Nazis :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Or the other conspiracy ball cocks being peddled around is that the UK is being taken over / run by Russian agents :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jeez us wept you could not make it up

Oh hang on a mo they have / are
Who is peddling such stories?

Mind you many years ago there was a Russian spy (?) in government / cabinet

He belonged to the Labour Party :ROFLMAO:
Unproven allegations.
The potential recruiting ground for Russian spies have been the British upper classes.

Sponsored Links
When was he prosecuted?
Sorry, was it an FPN, that brought lawbreaking shame upon the UK? Should have been sacked months before he was finally levered out of no 10. Disgrace and a laughing stock.

Not yet.

But...

"A group of senior MPs will meet on Monday to discuss the prime minister’s future, with some wanting her to resign within days and others saying she is now “in office but not in control”. Some are threatening to publicly call on Truss to stand down after the implosion of her tax-cutting programme.

In a rearguard action to prop up the prime minister, her cabinet allies tonight warned MPs they would precipitate an election and ensure the Tories were “finished as a party” if they toppled a second leader in just a few months."

Not yet.

But...

"A group of senior MPs will meet on Monday to discuss the prime minister’s future, with some wanting her to resign within days and others saying she is now “in office but not in control”. Some are threatening to publicly call on Truss to stand down after the implosion of her tax-cutting programme.

In a rearguard action to prop up the prime minister, her cabinet allies tonight warned MPs they would precipitate an election and ensure the Tories were “finished as a party” if they toppled a second leader in just a few months."

What an utter cataclysmic cluster ****. I can believe this article somewhat as i'm sure Truss got the votes on the back of pushing through the mini budget as requested by her supporters. Imagine the repercussions of Jeremy the 'C'Hunt wading in and ripping up that arrangement. What was she thinking when she decided to bring him in as a replacement, the sanctimonious arrogant knob jock anyone but him.

I remember while back when Labour had the Wallace n gromit character in charge along with the rest of the clowns, was convinced they were intentionally self destructing.
Im sure Truss is also a double agent ultimately serving Labour. Everyone i know has always gasped at her conduct in recent years, let alone become our PM. Its all a nightmare.
Meanwhile we have Labour, no please no.

What an utter cataclysmic cluster ****. I can believe this article somewhat as i'm sure Truss got the votes on the back of pushing through the mini budget

She was voted in by the tiny number of mostly elderly Con party members, encouraged by the Johnson faction who were determined to prevent Sunak getting the job.

So they chose the idiot

And to hell with the nation

She was voted in by the tiny number of mostly elderly Con party members, encouraged by the Johnson faction who were determined to prevent Sunak getting the job.

So they chose the idiot

And to hell with the nation
Honestly i wanted anyone but Sunak in who seemed to be blatantly Globalist and fending for the upper classes only. Lets not forget the markets were already going to ****. Truss has merely picked up the baton at the wrong time.

to be fair, Putin duped many countries.

Germany and lots of Europe have been seduced by cheap Russian energy, not realising Putin has been playing the long game
Yes, all of them mugs including us. Leopards don't change their spots.

You sound like a Johnsonite Brexer.
Grow up with your narrow minded pidgeon-hole definitions. Im not an anythinger, life isn't that simple John, we are all unique in our opinions. I don't want Tory or Labour in charge, i want a collective cohesive company running our country, not half a team persistently opposing what the other half do in the name of opposition.

Boris was a chancer unfit for PM as is Truss. But i strongly believe Truss snubbed 'the powers that be' over actual wrong doing.

Boris was a chancer unfit for PM as is Truss.

On the face of it, until you look at his track record, he got things done.

Similarly, Trump got things done and took on opponents the democrats still wont, China, N.Korea. I hesitate to say Russia because I doubt they would have the front to do what they're doing today if Trump were in charge, they would have been too worried about nukes heading their way.

Trump bromanced Putin.

"Notably, on May 10, 2017, Trump disclosed classified information to Russian government representatives, creating political and security concerns in the United States and its allies, especially Israel."

"Kremlin papers appear to show Putin's plot to put Trump in White House

15 Jul 2021 — Exclusive: Documents suggest Russia launched secret multi-agency effort to interfere in US democracy."

"Trump hid his calls with Putin. Now, Biden has access to them.

9 Feb 2021 — Donald Trump and Vladimir Putin shake hands. President Donald Trump shakes hands with Russian President Vladimir Putin during the G"

"Russia: Trump & His Team's Ties | Congressman Eric Swalwell

Throughout the 2016 presidential election, President Trump not only refused to criticize Russian President Vladimir Putin, but was even friendly and"

"Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador

15 May 2017 — The president was boasting of the “great intel” he receives when he discussed intelligence provided by a U.S. partner."

Sponsored Links
Back