Have you watched any good movies ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Watched “A man called Otto” and “Living” last night, can recommend both , worthy of Oscar’s .Also liked Emancipation.
Can also recommend the TV series 1883.

Sponsored Links
Best film I've seen recently was called The Killing Jar. Filmed entirely in an American diner, it had suspense, intrigue, a great plot as well as a twist in the tail at the end. Oh, also some gratuitous violence too. It's available on those new fangled stick things.

Last edited:
Watched “A man called Otto”
I've read the book and seen the original movie 'A man called Ove'. I've yet to see Otto but I had this from one of my mates - I don’t know what he means!

0039EBB7-3C85-475C-B59C-4B78A006151F.jpeg

'The Bank of Dave' is watchable.

Last edited:
Best film I've seen recently was called The Killing Jar. Filmed entirely in an American diner, it had suspense, intrigue, a great plot as well as a twist in the tail at the end. Oh, also some gratuitous violence too. It's available on those new fangled stick things.

That the 2010 film?

Attachments

• D5F8BFBD-EEF0-4725-9FB5-F5005A63D326.png
    D5F8BFBD-EEF0-4725-9FB5-F5005A63D326.png
    722.6 KB · Views: 28
Sponsored Links
I enjoyed the fabelmans though spielberg usnt eveyones cup of tea,

Blup

I liked the fablemans too. Megan was good but some of the acting was poor.

We have odeon unlimited so end up watching anything. Sometimes it’s a surprise. Other times we leave early.

I liked the fablemans too. Megan was good but some of the acting was poor.

We have odeon unlimited so end up watching anything. Sometimes it’s a surprise. Other times we leave early.
I use KF Panda so can watch just about anything , Sometimes before it’s at the cinema

After the Oscars, I thought I would try the highly praised "Everything Everywhere All At Once".
WTF..?.... I only lasted 15 mins as I thought it was awfull.
It is obvious that the 'diversity' handle of the 2023 Oscars is the only reason for it.
I'm a big fan of Jamie Lee Curtis......but best supporting female actor?....I don't think so on this occasion..

This everywhere the universe and wotsits name that's got good reviews at the awards.

I was confuddled, confused and must have been in a different universe because I could not get my head around it..

Watched Green book while in Hospital. Great film don't think it got awards but who gives a fñck obout the Oscars

I studiously avoid any film that wins more than 3 oscars, fallen into the trap too many times.

Sponsored Links
Back