Have you watched any good movies ?

EEAAO has an Oriental or Asian looking Oscar winning woman in it. The RWR (especially Trump) will be furious.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I read it that he didn’t like it because it was crap. Not because it had an "Oriental or Asian looking Oscar winning woman in it".
Don't be fooled Mottie. Massive hatred (amongst the RWR) for anyone Asian looking in the US presently. Thanks to Trump.

After the Oscars, I thought I would try the highly praised "Everything Everywhere All At Once".
WTF..?.... I only lasted 15 mins as I thought it was awfull.
It is obvious that the 'diversity' handle of the 2023 Oscars is the only reason for it.
I'm a big fan of Jamie Lee Curtis......but best supporting female actor?....I don't think so on this occasion..
@Mottie

Typical right wing hatred/claptrap.

After the Oscars, I thought I would try the highly praised "Everything Everywhere All At Once".
WTF..?.... I only lasted 15 mins as I thought it was awfull.
It is obvious that the 'diversity' handle of the 2023 Oscars is the only reason for it.
I'm a big fan of Jamie Lee Curtis......but best supporting female actor?....I don't think so on this occasion..

I twice tried to watch it and found it completely dizzy.

I watched The Equaliser last night: spent ages waiting for the first goal to go in but all Denzel did was go around killing people.
Not for me, Clive.(n)
Whenever I see or hear that name, I can't help but think of ...

can you guess ...

starts with an E ...

Edward Woodward :)

Sponsored Links
Back