Hello there ....Ive some awful news ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Moz

I.... came home the other week after doing a bit again , :)

My wife Maria fully behind me an knew I loved the work ethic ,/lads on site etc ...

I havent gone back to work ... recently ....as Marias NOT well at all...
she was rushushed in into hospital...

an transferred to Christises...

without going into it she knew her insides were not right , an kept til she saw a prog on channel 5 where a women killed a familiy ,

like this ...
she told me ... I Thought she was telling me she had been unfaithfull.......

not ill ,,, Ive lost a little sister to it .......NO ..More ..PLEASE ...!!!

Maria has got Cancer , no treatment ...success zero anyway ...
when my love sweet heart love dies .......
I will be behind her ....in 30mins .....BLISS..;)

Sponsored Links
Whats going on moz ? if what your saying is true ( no disrespect intended btw ) I'm sorry to hear :( all I can say all the best and follow your heart. :(

Sponsored Links
markie
do you need specs ??

Im trying BE /MY BEST to ....towards Maria ... my sweet heat heart
MoM/Dad ,...Trace ......who is in bits like me

Moz said:
markie
do you need specs ??

Im trying BE /MY BEST to ....towards Maria ... my sweet heat heart
MoM/Dad ,...Trace ......who is in bits like me

moz you don't know me from Adam like I don't know you, but the **** you've had in your life is bad enough never mind this teribble news. :( theres nothing I could say to make things better but I wish you and Maria all the LUCK in the world my PC friend.

Moz said:
Maria has got Cancer , no treatment ...success zero anyway ...
when my love sweet heart love dies .......
I will be behind her ....in 30mins .....BLISS..;)

Life is precious, would your time not be better spent with your loved one?

I'm a newbie so hesitate to even comment. Where is Moz? He is obviously very distraught. Can nobody contact him except through this Forum?

Galena1
I had a lots of friends here

I was a drunk an bad guy

but still Eveyone liked me ...

cheers ,
what a STAR..............thankyou ....;)

Moz, I am gutted for you..lost my Mum to it ..........does that mean your Maria is in London Hospital and miles from you :?:

Moz, I'm sure that we're all distraught to hear your terrible news, and there are no words that can possibly be a significant comfort.

Your reaction to Maria's possibly foreshortened life seems natural to me, but please think carefully about what you do. Talk to one of the counsellors that I suspect are available at the hospital. The right decision might take more strength than you think you have, but, and this is the most important thing of all, think about what Maria would want.

sober ,;)

but the reality is shes not a well girl ,:( :(
shes in a ward at christies in Manchester ....
No hope they say ....but she could try the chemo but shes having none of it,as been told sucess is virtually nil , when she had her hysterectomy years ago why didnt they see anything then ???
an she wants a holiday away ,so were going to wendies again in St. Maarten Bahamas ....
6 /8 weeks at most left ... :( :(

I think I want be back home in Manchester once she goes ...just walk into the christal clear sea taking big gulps ....an join her ...:(
by all .. ;)
btw
look out for my obit in The Manc Evening News , jonny fish an editor there an old drinking buddy says he will see me proud :) lol..lol...lol..lol...lol

Bad news indeed mate, not much people can say or do to make it any better, and only people that have been in that or similar situation can really know how it is. (I got one of them sh*tty Tshirts :( ) No one can or should tell you what to do, but what I will suggest is not to do anything in the spare of the moment, you have friends and family etc who will feel the same way about you as you do about Maria.
No point me saying its all going to be ok, I hope you are though (as ok as you can be)

:(

Moz, you don't know me either but I am so very sorry for you and Maria. She is one hell of a girl - if it really is terminal then having the courage to refuse useless and unpleasant treatment and spend the last precious weeks with you in the Bahamas is really awesome and is how we should all act in similar circumstances if only we were brave enough.

I hope all the love and concern which people obviously feel for you and Maria will help to get you through. Keep in touch with us.

Hi Moz, sorry to hear about Maria, my heart goes out to your and your family. Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back