HELP ,PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE US SAVE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
THE MUSLIMS ARE COMING.!!!!!!!!!!
muslim_gay_300x225.jpg

:LOL: :LOL:

That picture comes from a BBC article about Muslim lesbians in the UK.

Shame they could not get one of their own priests to marry them, yes not even a Muslim priest in the UK.

Their parents did not/would not attend the ceremony.

If the couple ever travel to their parents home country, they will (Sharia Law) be arrested and may even be executed.

That's the way with the religion of so called piece.

If SL was allowed here, they would probably suffer the same fate.

That's Islam for you. What a great religion... :rolleyes:

I nearly forgot, gay Muslims are so different, very peaceful

25Purple_Jihad.jpg

Believe it or not I used to live in walthamstow , among other places in London, and it wasnt because of muslims that I left London, it was partly because of Londoners in general,

That, and the eviction notices from various borough councils wanting their land back and free of caravans no doubt. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Whats wrong with the destruction of Israel, Im sure a few Palestinians would be well up for that. (joke)

You are right Cumbrian however if Shira law were allowed to be practised in the UK it is still an offence to stone someone (for instance) under British law so certain aspects of Shira law would still be illegal in this country should they be practised.
I really dont think you will be seeing Muslims stoning eachother on the high street any time soon.

Believe it or not I used to live in walthamstow , among other places in London, and it wasnt because of muslims that I left London, it was partly because of Londoners in general,

That, and the eviction notices from various borough councils wanting their land back and free of caravans no doubt. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I couldnt keep saying ''innit'' and ''geezer'' with a straight face.

I really dont think you will be seeing Muslims stoning each other on the high street any time soon.

Have to agree, these Muslim sorts are too busy burning poppies and protesting about British Troops in Afghanistan etc,,, to be bothered stoning some gay boy to death. ;) ;) ;)

I bet julian clary is proper sh!tting him self.
What if they start stoning us? Thats all we need , a bunch of muslim blokes running around throwing stones at us.

it bothered me more that a majority of them were asre holes.

More probably, you were the Anal cretin and they just let you know :D

I see you are from London, I didnt say everyone but here is a taste for you.
12 million people living in a relatively small space, usually ontop of one and other yet no body really speaks to eachother, they would much rather rip you off , mug you etc or simply ignore you when these things are happening, lower their heads and walk past.
People insist on owning cars in London yet to get anywhere you would usually be quicker on foot, bus or train/tube. Every body in London thinks because they live in London they have a ticket to print money and charge for their services accordingly. You cannot park outside your own front door and if you are lucky enough to have a drive you have to share it with the other 5 flats in your building (house). All or most houses are now flats. You are never at any time more than 5 meters away from a rat.

I could go on, why anybody would want to live in a city is beyond me. Usually though people in areas such as London seem to look for things to blame their anxiety and stress on, such as immigrants etc etc yet one of the good things about living in a city , and there are very few , is the fact that it is indeed a mix of cultures and races.
So , you are basically moaning about one of the only plus sides of living where you live. Did I mention how a lot of Londoners are really thick like that? Innit geezer.

Its not everytime I agree with TB but he is spot on about London.
Only been to the place twice and couldn't wait to get out.
And I was only visiting. :mrgreen:
But applies to most cities tbh.
I too have several acres of lush green paddocks to the east,west,north and south, plus I'm the current keeper. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Back