Muslims Like Us

And whilst there may be 14,000 birth defect in the UK each year, we were discussing those cause by marrying first cousins, and not those that will be attributed to older mothers or other reasons. Lies, damn lies, and statistics I think is the most relevant comment here.

Sponsored Links
And whilst there may be 14,000 birth defect in the UK each year, we were discussing those cause by marrying first cousins, and not those that will be attributed to older mothers or other reasons. Lies, damn lies, and statistics I think is the most relevant comment here.
Yes, and I know which I attribute to politicians and which to arse end.

We were discussing the number of birth defects caused by marrying first cousins as a proportion of the overall birth defects in the UK!
A politician quoted 30%, you and arse end repeated it without checking or verification!
Arse end went further and claimed it was included in a BBC broadcast. That was a damn lie.
I checked and verified it, something which you and arse end could have done as easily. But no, you liked the statistic because it supported your political viewpoint!
Ares end has told other bare faced lies, but not so cleverly woven into little bits of truth.

Last edited:
but I'd much rather take arse ends attempts at a discussion than being preached at by someone determined to prove him wrong.
You would rather take arse end's stupid imaginings about my lifestyle than my reasoned debate about his lies, albeit there will be a little venom in exposing liars, just as there will be venom in his imagining about my lifestyle. :rolleyes:

Perhaps in future, you will expose his lies for yourself, rather than leaving it to me. :rolleyes:

"Him a gain want to be " ignored member;) what ever u said :p

kind regards "a*se end" :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back