She gave her a book.

Sponsored Links
You asked for a picture. Transam was talking about fruit cakes
Context. Context, stupid boy.

We worked for some lady who rents her prop out

She rented it out to some Saudi fruit cake

Who went down to b and poo bought a load of black sheeting and covered all the windows at the front of the prop so as no one would be able to see his missis from the road :ROFLMAO: Through the window

What a caper it was getting into that prop to do maintenance
Got a photo? :rolleyes:
Why would I want a photo of a cake? :rolleyes:

Maybe you like fruit cakes like you like fiction !
I do like fruit cakes, I do like fiction.
But I can tell when fruit cakes are spouting gobshite I don't need a picture to help me. :rolleyes:
Which is why I asked transam if he had a photo to prove his gobshite wasn't gobshite. :rolleyes:

And I can tell the difference between fact and fiction.

Sponsored Links
I do like fruit cakes, I do like fiction.
But I can tell when fruit cakes are spouting gobshite I don't need a picture to help me. :rolleyes:
Which is why I asked transam if he had a photo to prove his gobshite wasn't gobshite. :rolleyes:

And I can tell the difference between fact and fiction.
Did he give you a picture?

I'm in a national reuse group, we have had instances of muslims trying to offer free korans via our groups.

Obviously thats allowed whereas giving another religions book is not.

I worked in a Mosque. Very backwards, they have separate doors into it for "Brothers" and "Sisters", and the khazis are holes in the ground.

I love the hole in the ground loos. That's all I'd use in India . nothing to touch.

I'm in a national reuse group, we have had instances of muslims trying to offer free korans via our groups.

Obviously thats allowed whereas giving another religions book is not.
It's about persistence over a long period of time and despite several warnings for harrassment. :rolleyes:

Why don't people read the news pertaining to the issue, before making stupid comments? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back