She gave her a book.

How do things like this come up on my news feed. I see 2014 but thought this has only been resolved recently.

New years resolution. I must check dates
Because you're attracted to anything that has the words BLM, Muslim, Black, Islam, etc.
Your newsfeed feeds on those words. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
It's your social media habits. If you keep looking at content where Christians are being bullied by Muslims then it shows you more content where Christians are bullied by Muslims.
Kind of like the internet feeding his bias. :rolleyes:
That might be why his bias is becoming more ingrained.

About 20 years ago, the Muslim lady that used to run our sub-post office was telling me and Mrs Mottie how her husband took his brand new shoes off to go into the mosque and when he was leaving, there was only one pair of beat-up shoes with holes in the sole left. He had to come home in them. She said he was fuming.
It happens in cultures where it's normal to leave shoes at the door.
Especially in places where people can go in one door, leaving their shoes and exit via a different door, and faced with, "where's my shoes."
But the shoes tend to be cheapo flipflops, crocs, etc. And no-one is really bothered much.

Even in kind of privatre residences, if you have expensive shoes you don't leave 'em outside.
It's even been known to "lose" a cheap pair of shoes for a day or so. Then they reappear.

It is not a sin to take the shoes of an Infidel. Allah is pleased to see their sacrifice in his Holy name.

Sponsored Links
They are going to develop some land opposite my place 14 houses apparently ? Last I heard

Was talked about for years

At one time it was muted that they were going to build a mosque or some other Islamic type meeting ?? Building

I signed the petition that objected to it

They also muted some happy clappy Baptist church building ??

I signed the petition that objected to that as well

Blimey like we want a bunch of fruit cakes turning up around here on a reg basis

We worked for some lady who rents her prop out

She rented it out to some Saudi fruit cake

Who went down to b and poo bought a load of black sheeting and covered all the windows at the front of the prop so as no one would be able to see his missis from the road :ROFLMAO: Through the window

What a caper it was getting into that prop to do maintenance

We worked for some lady who rents her prop out

She rented it out to some Saudi fruit cake

Who went down to b and poo bought a load of black sheeting and covered all the windows at the front of the prop so as no one would be able to see his missis from the road :ROFLMAO: Through the window

What a caper it was getting into that prop to do maintenance
Got a photo? :rolleyes:

It's a form of grooming
I think algorithms used by the likes of YouTube are extremely dangerous.

I spent quite a few months working on site with a chippie last year, at break times he was obsessed about talking about how immigrants are taking over, how this country will be taken over by Muslims and we have Sharia law.

And it all comes from the feeds he gets on his iPhone.

I think algorithms used by the likes of YouTube are extremely dangerous.

I spent quite a few months working on site with a chippie last year, at break times he was obsessed about talking about how immigrants are taking over, how this country will be taken over by Muslims and we have Sharia law.

And it all comes from the feeds he gets on his iPhone.
You can see it in action with a few on this very forum

Sponsored Links
Back