She gave her a book.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
She had given her a book about a Muslim woman's encounter with Christianity and asked her to church.

BBC News - NHS Christian worker loses appeal after 'giving book to Muslim colleague'

Victoria Wasteney, 39, was found guilty in 2014 by her employer, the East London NHS Foundation Trust, of "harassing and bullying" a work friend.

Sponsored Links
Never understood this obsession some have to convert. Maybe it gave them the excuse to get rid of her.

I was invited into a mosque

This one above. I never felt bullied, just grateful I was shown around with another Englishman and my Swedish Girlfriend.

What a fantastic day and a chance to learn about another religion and culture.

Sponsored Links
If it had been the other way around, the muslim worker would have gotten a pay rise!!!

I was invited into a mosque

I've been in the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem, had to take me shoes off, I was a Catholic in them days, it was 10 or more years before I was ex-communicated.

I've been in the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem, had to take me shoes off, I was a Catholic in them days, it was 10 or more years before I was ex-communicated.

I wish I'd have done thst when in Jerusalem.

All mosques I think shoes come off.

She had given her a book about a Muslim woman's encounter with Christianity and asked her to church.

BBC News - NHS Christian worker loses appeal after 'giving book to Muslim colleague'

Victoria Wasteney, 39, was found guilty in 2014 by her employer, the East London NHS Foundation Trust, of "harassing and bullying" a work friend.
It looks like a clear case of harrassment.
She was given several warnings about her behaviour.
A formal disciplinary investigation made eight allegations of misconduct against Miss Wasteney and she was later found guilty of three charges.
.. was suspended for nine months and given a written warning for "harassing and bullying" her.

She also demonstrated her inability to speak truthfully:
She said her colleague had been happy to discuss faith with her.
but later
"What the court clearly failed to do was to say how,... any Christian can even enter into a conversation with a fellow employee on the subject of religion and not, ...end up in an employment tribunal.
She obviously needs guidance on how to conduct a discussion.
Advice that wouldn't go amiss in this forum.

How do things like this come up on my news feed. I see 2014 but thought this has only been resolved recently.

New years resolution. I must check dates

All mosques I think shoes come off.
About 20 years ago, the Muslim lady that used to run our sub-post office was telling me and Mrs Mottie how her husband took his brand new shoes off to go into the mosque and when he was leaving, there was only one pair of beat-up shoes with holes in the sole left. He had to come home in them. She said he was fuming.

How do things like this come up on my news feed. I see 2014 but thought this has only been resolved recently.

New years resolution. I must check dates
It's your social media habits. If you keep looking at content where Christians are being bullied by Muslims then it shows you more content where Christians are bullied by Muslims.

It's your social media habits. If you keep looking at content where Christians are being bullied by Muslims then it shows you more content where Christians are bullied by Muslims.

I can only suppose your right. However I never type in for example Christian bullying Muslim or visversa. The majority that comes up is crap that I don't read or have an interest in.

It's like Sheffield Wednesday come uo on my WhatsApp.
Why?
I have no interest in Sheffield Wednesday.

Sponsored Links
Back