Help with vandals......

Sponsored Links
unfortunatly, kids tend to be destructive.. it's just nature..

as a kid I and my firends systematically knocked over a 2 foot thick brick wall on an abandoned rail line near our homes.. ( long abandoned, no tracks left, all overgrown etc.. )..

I often took things apart and never managed to get them together again etc..

I hate vandals, every time I see this video, I have a really good laugh :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

If these signs are costing you 60 quid a time is it not more cost effective to just use an Estate Agent? Considering the amount of time your property is 'unadvertised' they may well sell it a lot quicker too!

Sponsored Links
Thats a really good advertisment John, like a modern day stocks...

It's like cutting down a tree you are standing on, or demolishing a wall that you are on the roof of...

Logic fails the next step...I think many youths fail that concept. If I smash this window, then I will be arrested, not be able to get a job, oh dear.

Dependant on age, everyone did ill's in their youth, knock and run, wagging from school, hedge hopping(?), petty crime? Spray painting, Vandalism, Criminal damage, Happy slapping? So has gone all the way from harmless fun, to criminal assault.

I hated it when someone swung the swing to loop the swing over the bar and out of reach, until old enough to unswing it back. Then I got bored of swings.

now how loose were those boards in?
I can't slide mine down the grooves with 2 of us and jumping on the damn thing for the last 6 inches...

Put you house with an agent and actually sell it. Those DIY jobs put buyers off.

now how loose were those boards in?
I can't slide mine down the grooves with 2 of us and jumping on the damn thing for the last 6 inches...

Put your fingers in the gap and hit the one above with a sponge, I bet it drops. ;)

If these signs are costing you 60 quid a time is it not more cost effective to just use an Estate Agent? Considering the amount of time your property is 'unadvertised' they may well sell it a lot quicker too!

If I went with an agents it'll cost over £6000 in fees.

I'd rather sort the sign out.

Put you house with an agent and actually sell it. Those DIY jobs put buyers off.

I have a property which has rightmove marketing under a 'DIY agent' and 2 other agents marketing in all the usual areas and yet none of them are producing results.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back