herd immunity for EU 446m population likely to be reached by mid July

No you haven't.

Not once.

Have you seen the news about India?

Goodness me 1.3billion Indians all faking being ill and dying......They can't really be dying and desperate for oxygen because Covids no worse than mild flu eh?
But it’s cool,normality is resumed isn’t it notch.
Your getting better though,so far in this thread you havnt lied about something I’ve said when I havnt.

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...he-other-vaccines.568518/page-2#ixzz6tEWw06iE

Your not notch on another account are you as he has a habit of saying I said stuff when I didn’t .

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/...he-other-vaccines.568518/page-8#ixzz6tEYXSPVZ

Yet again you have made yourself look silly by lying in your posts.

Sponsored Links
Ignoring the noise and going back to the original thread title, that would be great news if the EU can achieve that.

We need the rest of the world to be protected as well as ourselves so life can start getting back to normal, whatever normal is going to be.

We need the rest of the world to be protected as well as ourselves so life can start getting back to normal, whatever normal is going to be.
Well we and a few of our friends enjoyed a rather nice meal over the weekend in a packed rural pub...

No masks/gags required to be worn unless going to the toilets o_O

But this was a pub that was still serving T-Bone steak during the BSE 'scare', so continuity on their behalf as regards over egged 'viruses'/infections! (y)

Sponsored Links
No masks/gags required to be worn unless going to the toilets

Great news, the vaccines and the vaccinated are getting us back to near normal, as the expert group you quoted the other day said.

I am just thankful this country has had a very high take up rate....over 90%

I have a feeling that uptake will increase at some point. Depends on what the next wave looks like, hopefully a ripple but I am pretty sure some factors will be mentioned by the news.

Back