hit your kids lose your job

Now that it is the school holidays, it is murder in the supermarkets everyday, with the screaming, shouting, running riot little baskets.
Was in a big Asda last week and it set me thinking that supermarkets, with all the money they make should have one of those things at the front door where kids can be left whilst parents shop without pestering other shoppers. You know what I mean . . . it begins with ‘C’.

Creche? No!

Children’s Centre? No!

Got it . . . .
CAGE

Our local ASDA has a Smacking Room! I assume its for beating you kids when the misbehave? Just have to ask at customer services discreetly ;)

Sponsored Links
That's an area for the druggies to shoot up in. Before they knick the produce.

Most of the American populace thinks it improper to spank children, so I have tried other methods to control kids when they have one of 'those moments.'

One that I found effective is for me to just take the child for a car ride and talk.

Some say it's the vibration from the car, others say it's the time away from any distractions such as TV, Video Games, Computer, IPod, etc.

Either way, my kids usually calm down and stop misbehaving after our car ride together. Eye to eye contact helps a lot too.

I've included a photo below of one of my sessions with my nephew, in case you would like to use the technique.

Sincerely,
Your Friend

CarRide.jpg

are you be put upon with your kids dumping there kids on you while they pursue the life they choose, and do you love your grand kids more than you do there parents :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back