hit your kids lose your job

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
if you hit your mouthy disrespectful kid should you be put on a register and not allowed to work with kids again :confused: and if yourgobshi# kid phone the police would you say well you keep them they are not save hear :eek:

Sponsored Links
I never hit or smack my 2 boys, talking to them is the best way I've found. Put on the register I don't know, depends what happened.

Sponsored Links
They are 19 and 20 yrs of age and never been any bother so far, (please note "so far") :LOL:

This happened when some political correct idiot decided it was wrong to clout a child.
Now the same t**ts are the ones complaining that kids these days show no respect or discipline, serves the PC idiots right.

When I was growing up I received quite a few well deserved clouts, never did me any harm, but sure did teach me right from wrong.

Years ago kids would not dare give cheek to older people, and if we did, then we knew we would get a good seeing to at home.

The worlds gone politically insane.

i was almost shoved off the footpath the other day by a bunch of gobby, spitting, swearing hoodies.

and i thought, aaahh, all they need is a luv, a bit of attention and an outward bounds holiday. little loves. :(

yeah right!

If you can't hit your kids, is it ok to hit other peoples as I get sorely tempted :evil:

i hit my kids.... when it's required. My rule is they get a slap to the legs only.... NEVER their head, and never their torso (too many vital organs)... and i don't even slap their arms as you might miss and hit their head or chest.

It's a quick and simple punishment..... but guess who gets punished the most?... yep me ! thinking you just physically abused the thing you love most in the world..... awful feeling. But .... i think it's a good way to instill respect, and understanding of violence.... i was hit as a kid...exactly the same way... and i have good moral standards.... so i believ it works.

First rule. Never leave bruises, then its their word against yours!

Come on, I'm just kidding! :D

Hmm, I can see a business opportunity here, renting out kids for people to smack instead of their own :evil: :evil:

Now that it is the school holidays, it is murder in the supermarkets everyday, with the screaming, shouting, running riot little baskets.
Was in a big Asda last week and it set me thinking that supermarkets, with all the money they make should have one of those things at the front door where kids can be left whilst parents shop without pestering other shoppers. You know what I mean . . . it begins with ‘C’.

Creche? No!

Children’s Centre? No!

Got it . . . .

CAGE

Sponsored Links
Back