Holidays in Greece

L

LooPrEvil

Should we continue to holiday in Greece, as they dont give a monkeys about the rest of Europe?

Tourism is one of the Greeks biggest industries.

Sponsored Links
I love the Greek Islands, but in recent years they have become rather expensive places to go to.
Loo , are you such a Europhile that you can't envisage Any country without the EU??

I reckon it's just a good job we here in the UK didn't join the Eurozone, otherwise Brussels would be bleeding us dry again over this Greek debt thing.

Should we continue to holiday in Greece, as they dont give a monkeys about the rest of Europe?

Tourism is one of the Greeks biggest industries.

I'll continue to never set foot on the doorstep of the sad, greasy, dago,
fukkers country.

Sponsored Links
I am seriously considering Greece for our holiday next year having enjoyed a fabulous holiday in Kefalonia.

You can hardly start blaming the average Greek individual for the crisis, its the leaders who are at fault.

I reckon it's just a good job we here in the UK didn't join the Eurozone, otherwise Brussels would be bleeding us dry again over this Greek debt thing.

That's OK if the European Central Bank bails out the Eurozone. However, there has been talk of the IMF getting involved. The UK contributes to that, so the feckers might still be picking our pockets.

That's OK if the European Central Bank bails out the Eurozone. However, there has been talk of the IMF getting involved. The UK contributes to that, so the feckers might still be picking our pockets.

Probably true. Although I hope they do have a referendum in Greece and reject the bailout. Then the s**t will hit the fan. ;) ;)

we should club together and offer to buy Greece's islands... they need the cash, and we'd make a fortune in the holiday business !!!

we should club together and offer to buy Greece's islands... they need the cash, and we'd make a fortune in the holiday business !!!

Excellent idea I/M ...... I am well grounded in the tourist industry .... unfortunately don't have much cash :eek: :)

Why not just turn one of the islands into a penal colony and send the gypos, chavs, illegal immigrants over there.

Why should they live surrounded by beauty....at least choose somewhere horrible.

Sponsored Links
Back