Holidays in Greece

I am seriously considering Greece for our holiday next year having enjoyed a fabulous holiday in Kefalonia.

You can hardly start blaming the average Greek individual for the crisis, its the leaders who are at fault.

Where did you go, I was in Skala in August and it was very nice, might go back next year - thought things no more expensive than any other holiday resort in Europe

Sponsored Links
The World economy is on the brink of collapse and you think about holidays?

There is always a catastrophe or a disaster looming somewhere in the world... It's just that normally we don't know about it.... You can either go mad worrying about stuff that you have no power to change or you can get on with your life, taking prudent measures for your own future and do what you can within limited parameters.... Life will go on, the planet will continue to rotate and idiots will still be in charge..

Sponsored Links

Absolutely Joe......because by the year after I will be fighting off thieves and vagabonds and I will be out begging for a cup of soup :)

I am seriously considering Greece for our holiday next year having enjoyed a fabulous holiday in Kefalonia.

You can hardly start blaming the average Greek individual for the crisis, its the leaders who are at fault.

Where did you go, I was in Skala in August and it was very nice, might go back next year - thought things no more expensive than any other holiday resort in Europe

Was going to send PM but dont think I can .... will get told off for turning this into a holiday forum :rolleyes:
We sayed at Astra Village by the airport....absolutely great....we used Lassi Beach ..... nicer I thought than Skala, although it was raining when we went there.

we used Lassi Beach ..... nicer I thought than Skala, although it was raining when we went there.

No Susie, that would have been the Greek Gods crying at the state of the Greek economy. :cry:

Which is the beach with the shipwreck on it (the bow of a yacht protruding from the sands)?

It was definitely Kefalonia. We stayed at Katelios and the wreck was on a beach about a mile or two away from there.

Lou would you honestly not go back to Kefalonia or any Greek island.

It was definitely Kefalonia. We stayed at Katelios and the wreck was on a beach about a mile or two away from there.

Must be a different wreck then, this is the one I was talking about

zakinthos.jpg

Its starting to come back to me - I remember this was a long stretch of beach and right at the end it came to a rocky cliff face, close to where the nudists bathed :mad:

Sponsored Links
Back