Holidays in Greece

Sponsored Links
I've enjoyed every holiday I've had on Greek soil. Great scenery, great beaches, great people and great food.
Don't let politics get in the way of a great time!

I've enjoyed every holiday I've had on Greek soil. Great scenery, great beaches, great people and great food.
Don't let politics get in the way of a great time!

Me too !

Sponsored Links
It was the bags of bathroom waste litter that got to me (result of 2" drains)....blowing all over the place in Agios Nikolaos and the kids on bloody unsilenced scooters all through the night.
No ta.
John :)

I went to Rhodes years ago. There are some nice parts in the old town but the rest of it was a dump. I wouldn't go back if it was free.

Why should Greece give a stuff about the rest of Europe, they've had all they can get out of it.. Now it is time to tell everyone that they owe money to get stuffed and then carry on regardless...

Dunno if all the doom and gloom over Italy is true but I'd love to see Berlusconi hanging from a street lamp

What was it Nicolas Sarkozy said? Britain should stop being so negative and stop sticking it's nose into things that don't concern it... (Or words to that effect).........Ok Nick, it's all yours, lets hope your plan is better thought through than the Maginot line was :LOL:

Why not just turn one of the islands into a penal colony and send the gypos, chavs, illegal immigrants over there.

hitler_paper.jpg

Why should Greece give a stuff about the rest of Europe, they've had all they can get out of it.. Now it is time to tell everyone that they owe money to get stuffed and then carry on regardless...

Exactly.

Not only do individuals do it but the nation and government as a whole have done it: the Greeks are not stupid, they will easily fleece you when they have half a chance.

Its time we turned our back on them by not holidaying there, (or buying greek yogurt or olives - after all they have f a else we want !) and send them back to where they were: A THIRD CLASS COUNTRY, ONE OF THE POOREST IN THE WESTERN WORLD.

Its time for us to give them two fingers.

So Lou we tar every person of every nation with the same brush do we :eek:
If that's the case you probably stand the best chance of getting ripped off by holidaying here in the UK

As for anyone who goes abroad and has a rubbish holiday then its your own fault, there are endless facilities to research a holiday on the internet before you book it....do your homework and you can't go wrong.

Exactly.

Not only do individuals do it but the nation and government as a whole have done it: the Greeks are not stupid, they will easily fleece you when they have half a chance.

Its time we turned our back on them by not holidaying there, (or buying greek yogurt or olives - after all they have f a else we want !) and send them back to where they were: A THIRD CLASS COUNTRY, ONE OF THE POOREST IN THE WESTERN WORLD.

Its time for us to give them two fingers.

Don't grt me wrong, I applaud Greece for doing what they have done... Europe as a free trade zone is just fine but what it is becoming is scary. I think that it is pretty conclusively proven now that you cannot have a single currency without a single government and I find it incredible that the clever blighters in Brussels did not know this... If they didn't then they are overpaid and should be sacked, if they did then their agenda was towards an unelected government ruling Europe....

The bailout plan sounded generous to wipe out 50% of Greek debt but ultimately the banks would have gotten their money one way or another so really it is good that the Greek PM has chucked in his hand grenade now.... Greeks may be a pain in the butt, but they are fiercely independent and can never be ruled from Brussels. They have done us a favour highlighting the true nature of Europe....

Newsnight, last night highlighted the way the crisis is following the exact same time-line as the Great Depression. The Euro is fulfilling the same role as the old Gold Standard.

Sponsored Links
Back