Homeless people's deaths 'up 24%' over five years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Is there proof of bias in terms of immigrants vs indiginous people being granted housing?

They do not take the view that safety regulations are just tiresome red tape that have the bad effect of reducing profits and strangling business.

I believe it's generally considered that the deaths of these people is just bad luck and nobody is responsible.

It's a complete mystery how these things happen

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/the-worlds-biggest-fridge-buyer.514869/#ixzz5aLVQ2QTh

Its a mystery how JohnD doesnt realise Health and Safety and building regulations arent the same.

Sponsored Links
Tell me where do asylum seekers get housed? It's under contracts run by companies such as g4s.

Tell me how many people were granted asylum last Yr?

14767 from 26350 applications.

**** that's over half according to your own suspect stats

I think he spends most of his time in care, wondering when he'll get his cataracts done.

Is that why you live in Staffordshire and not a multicultural paradise like Bradford, Rotherham, Luton , most of London ?

**** that's over half according to your own suspect stats

From the Home office you can get them yourself.

I bet you and RAC thought the numbers were in the hundreds of thousands. Now you are peeved that half of the claims are accepted.

I'm shocked and appalled it's over half. Absolute disgrace !!!!

Why are you shocked that half the applications are accepted? What have you read or looked into this to base that? What should the rate be?

So once you found out that the numbers are a lot lower than you expected you now have to focus your anger on the rate of acceptance.

Why are you shocked that half the applications are accepted? What have you read or looked into this to base that? What should the rate be?

So once you found out that the numbers are a lot lower than you expected you now have to focus your anger on the rate of acceptance.

No I'm genuinely shocked at those stats ... Lower than expected you must be fuking joking !

I'm seeing more and more third world immigrants on a council estate near me, yet locals who want council houses can't get them. Why are we housing foreigners at the expense of our own people? Charity begins at home.

As a resident of a council estate I can vouch for this. I see many third world people nowadays on my estate, where in the past I saw none. Some of them have several children in tow, and most do not speak English. Many of them have cars - old and decrepit. Some are pleasant and good mannered; the majority though, are not. Accompanying this is an increase in bad driving around the area, almost always by said foreigners. Whether they are asylum seekers, illegal immigrants or economic migrants I do not know, but they are lowering the tone of the area dramatically. This is happening on all the other council estates in my town, and in the area around my place of work.

The better parts of town are not affected by this, and I wouldn't wish it upon them. Whenever I hear people, as on this forum, disagree with or ridicule points of view such as mine, I can only conclude that they live in these rarefied places and believe only the news from the BBC and other mainstream media.

As for the homeless, those that are mentally ill and cannot care for themselves have all my sympathy. They are there because of the shameful closing down of the old mental institutions by our politicians in the name of cost cutting. Those homeless because of drugs or drink have only themselves to blame. Illegal drug users should not exist but they do because of our government's lax and immoral stance on drug law enforcement, which has been a Pandora's Box unleashing all kinds of evil which the government now probably could not control even if it wanted to. The small hardcore of homeless who actually want to live a life of begging and vagrancy should be dealt with by imprisonment. We should not be troubled by any of these people on our streets.

Asylum seekers too I have great sympathy with, if they are genuine. But there's the problem - how do you know they are genuine? Genuine or not, I think it madness that asylum seekers have free movement once they are in the country. They should not be dispersed around the country's council estates but kept, for our and their safety, in secure compounds until they go back home. Like the old Displaced Persons camps, they can have all their needs cared for in one area by sympathetic people, and not have to fend for themselves in hostile communities.

As a resident of a council estate I can vouch for this. I see many third world people nowadays on my estate, where in the past I saw none. Some of them have several children in tow, and most do not speak English. Many of them have cars - old and decrepit. Some are pleasant and good mannered; the majority though, are not. Accompanying this is an increase in bad driving around the area, almost always by said foreigners. Whether they are asylum seekers, illegal immigrants or economic migrants I do not know, but they are lowering the tone of the area dramatically. This is happening on all the other council estates in my town, and in the area around my place of work.

The better parts of town are not affected by this, and I wouldn't wish it upon them. Whenever I hear people, as on this forum, disagree with or ridicule points of view such as mine, I can only conclude that they live in these rarefied places and believe only the news from the BBC and other mainstream media.

As for the homeless, those that are mentally ill and cannot care for themselves have all my sympathy. They are there because of the shameful closing down of the old mental institutions by our politicians in the name of cost cutting. Those homeless because of drugs or drink have only themselves to blame. Illegal drug users should not exist but they do because of our government's lax and immoral stance on drug law enforcement, which has been a Pandora's Box unleashing all kinds of evil which the government now probably could not control even if it wanted to. The small hardcore of homeless who actually want to live a life of begging and vagrancy should be dealt with by imprisonment. We should not be troubled by any of these people on our streets.

Asylum seekers too I have great sympathy with, if they are genuine. But there's the problem - how do you know they are genuine? Genuine or not, I think it madness that asylum seekers have free movement once they are in the country. They should not be dispersed around the country's council estates but kept, for our and their safety, in secure compounds until they go back home. Like the old Displaced Persons camps, they can have all their needs cared for in one area by sympathetic people, and not have to fend for themselves in hostile communities.

Completely agree. Good to have real experiences, and it is similar to what I'm witnessing. A liberal will be along any minute to insult you and tell you that what you're seeing is in your imagination. The same liberals who live many miles away from the multicultural nirvana that they promote. The estate I know was always for Bristolians, but due to demand, many families have had to move away from the area. That's why I can't understand why I'm seeing more and more people who are obviously asylum seekers and other recent arrivals from African and muslim countries. The change to increasing numbers of non-Caucasians is getting very noticeable. There's even been talk of one of the churches there being turned into a mosque. This is just one estate. If the same is happening on hundreds of others, this is a big problem and a kick in the teeth for locals who need these houses. These immigrant families will get the best housing, because they have the most children. But it's still not happening, according to the libertards and their government stats. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Whenever I hear people, as on this forum, disagree with or ridicule points of view such as mine, I can only conclude that they live in these rarefied places and believe only the news from the BBC and other mainstream media.

Yep. In a nutshell. Basically, 'I'm alright, Mustafa - pull the ladder up.'

Selfish b'stards!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back