Homeless people's deaths 'up 24%' over five years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
I'm seeing more and more third world immigrants on a council estate near me, yet locals who want council houses can't get them. Why are we housing foreigners at the expense of our own people?
We aren't.

Charity begins at home.
Where does thinking and taking notice of actual facts and truths begin in your home?

But blaming everything on immigration is a mantra of RWR.
Interesting to note from the article about people in caravans that immigrants who we are told work for so little that wages are driven down can afford an average of £795/mo to rent a 1-bedrooom flat.

I wonder what do you do as a day job that fills you up with so much hatred and anger.
Is it anything to do with his job?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I have no stats for the asylum seekers.
You could find them, if you wanted to base your arguments on facts.

But first you would need to learn some basic stuff, e.g. the difference between immigrants and asylum seekers.

It's the treacherous politicians and moronic liberals who keep trying to shout others down with babyish words like 'hate' all the time who I reserve my disgust for. They sound like records.
And other people feel disgust for your messages of hate.

Ranthatebileliesracismxenophobiaignoranceranthatebileliesracismxenophobiaignoranceranthatebileliesracismxenophobiaignoranceranthatebileliesracismxenophobiaignoranceranthatebileliesracismxenophobiaignoranceranthatebileliesracismxenophobiaignoranceranthatebileliesracismxenophobiaignoranceranthatebileliesracismxenophobiaignoranceranthatebileliesracismxenophobiaignoranceranthatebileliesracismxenophobiaignoranceranthatebileliesracismxenophobiaignoranceranthatebileliesracismxenophobiaignoranceranthatebileliesracismxenophobiaignoranceranthatebileliesracismxenophobiaignoranceranthatebileliesracismxenophobiaignoranceranthatebileliesracismxenophobiaignoranceranthatebileliesracismxenophobiaignoranceranthatebileliesracismxenophobiaignorance

It can be scarily easy to end up homeless. Lose your job later in life, get a long-term illness, divorce, fall out with parents, growing up without support of parents, lack of mental health support....things can easily spiral out of control.

Not all homeless people are homeless because they used drugs or drink, but quite a lot of homeless people will turn to drink or drugs to cope.

My bruv was homeless due to falling out with parents. 21 years old, no job and out on the streets. His actions were the cause of falling out with my parents, however, as soon as the safety net was taken away, he had nowhere to go. One day he had a warm bed, the next a corridor in a block of flats. Luckily he ended up with a room paid for by the council within a few weeks, but that was back in the day where councils had more money and people didn't spend years on a waiting list like now.

People judge homeless people far too quick, or worse.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...falgar-square-london-old-bailey-a8694271.html

Ex-servicemen are over-represented among the homeless.

You could find them, if you wanted to base your arguments on facts.

But first you would need to learn some basic stuff, e.g. the difference between immigrants and asylum seekers.

And other people feel disgust for your messages of hate.
Rofl...Kettle...Pot,, will spare you your pix!!!

This statement is still not true. Lol. Dumb RWR ****s.(y)

Do shut up mate it's getting really boring.
At least step up your game or don't post. Everyone here knows the only reason you post is to fuking annoy people.

If you live in a council estate then have Austerity cuts have had a greater impact on your life or immigrants and asylum seekers.

If they are breaking the law in regards to driving have you informed the Police?

Accompanying this is an increase in bad driving around the area, almost always by said foreigners. Whether they are asylum seekers, illegal immigrants or economic migrants I do not know, but they are lowering the tone of the area dramatically. This is happening on all the other council estates in my town, and in the area around my place of work.
What a ridiculous,biased,warped viewpoint.Roflllll,,,lowering the tone of a typical english council estate I would like to see,,,most foreign immigrants I have ever seen on them are a vast improvement on some of the good old brit inhabitants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back