House Husbands

As I'm now unignored and you can read this, might I make a plea to you to stay?

Don't take "abuse" to heart, anything personal should be removed by the mods anyway, and most of what I've read has been nothing more than simple sarcasm.

Sponsored Links
To the bloke who stays home You made someone a great wife BE THANKFUL you only have 5 bed rooms as my house has 10 rooms over 9 plus full bathrooms and decent help is hard to find.

A total of 8 bed rooms 2 kitchens 4 rooms with computers and a gun room where I store my rifles and shot guns and pistols and revolvers.

Do like I did get a plat form bed on the king size bed so no dust can collect.

A few mates from Oz came over to visit and saw my home and then we walked 3 doors down the street to my office as a home is a home and work should not be brought there.

Many women make more money then their spouses so there is a need for a Mr mom or is it MUM to stay at home as my wifes cousin never could seem to hold any job as he was getting axed constantly BUT according to him it was always the employer's fault .

Today with computers many,many people work from home buying selling stocks and E bay etc I think in the future I will advertise Plumbing services bring your plumbing to me as we no longer make house calls

I do nothing in my house except cook the evening meal when I get home before 7.

I could never be a house husband even if I didnt have to work. Working to clean the house is a thankless task in my view. I admire men that will take on that role.

Now for my suicide by internet.... house cleaning is easy. The job I do earns decent money and Id rather work an extra few hours to pay a cleaner so my wife doesnt need to. I enjoy working.

Dave

Sponsored Links
Mrs Notb665 and I installed a chores timetable the other week and it seems to be going well so far. Things no longer get on top of us because it'll get done when the timetable says so.

So my jobs are: to go to work, vacuum twice a week, clean both bathrooms once a week and of course the DIY stuff. She does everything else (we have 2 kids).

I rather have a smaller property & have the money in the bank then enjoy life!

Sponsored Links
Back