Housing for migrants

You said you always went for 5 weeks several times a year. Was that a flippin fib then?

Sponsored Links
I had a customer tell me the other day that a well known large housing association (UK wide) has been forced to keep a large percentage of their housing stock empty and they can only be made available to migrants which if true is disgraceful. Anyone else heard of this?

I really think this is a rumour to get the anti immigrants fired up.... any policy like this would be madness..first of all are these property owners going to leave a place empty for periods when they could be getting rent?? secondly it could possibly be deemed as illegal if it went before the courts... personally I would like to see written documentation by the housing association....just curious who is the housing association ?

Peter the forum jester . Do you think anybody with a brain believe's all the carp you post on here. Thought you meant to be in mexico anyway? The nearest you've been to mexico is when you shoplifted a packet of taco's.

You said you always went for 5 weeks several times a year. Was that a flippin fib then?

He has been caught lying again Joe......... compulsive liars normally have good memories but he may be a compulsive liar with dementia.... there must be a name for that

Sponsored Links
It would not surprise me in the least to find that immigrants have first call on social housing stocks. All an "immo" has to do is shout "RACIST" and anyone and everyone starts dancing to their tune. The indigenous population cannot do that, and woe betide anyone who openly asks why "immos" get all the benefits. Time to level the playing field and go back to the way things were done in the 1960s.

Why do I always get stuck explaining how things work to the rest of you?

There is a legal directive to all local authorities that families with children MUST be housed. They can't be left on the local roundabout. They MUST be given emergency housing.

When a migrant family with children graces this country with their company they MUST be housed by LAW.

Local authorities have to plan in advance for this so housing IS put aside for MIGRANTS for when they dump themselves on us.

Now thank me for educating the lot of you.

There is a legal directive to all local authorities that families with children MUST be housed. They can't be left on the local roundabout. They MUST be given emergency housing.

When a migrant family with children graces this country with their company they MUST be housed by LAW.

Local authorities have to plan in advance for this so housing IS put aside for MIGRANTS for when they dump themselves on us.

that is the same for all families off equal needs it applies to anyone with enough points they are not earmarked for anyone in particular just any one who fits the relevant need

a homeless family turns up they will be housed bxb hotel hostel or whatever is available until something more suitable comes along providing they have the greatest need via the points system

that is the same for all families off equal needs it applies to anyone with enough points they are not earmarked for anyone in particular just any one who fits the relevant need

a homeless family turns up they will be housed bxb hotel hostel or whatever is available until something more suitable comes along providing they have the greatest need via the points system

In reality - they go to MIGRANTS. That is why it is not a migrant POLICY - but in reality logistical planning means the houses go to MIGRANTS not to Brits on waiting lists. Tell me that you finally UNDERSTAND. :rolleyes:

Which they don't. They are classed as making themselves voluntarily homeless. Only MIGRANTS can get off a plane and into a house on the same day.

Which they don't. They are classed as making themselves voluntarily homeless. Only MIGRANTS can get off a plane and into a house on the same day.

you are not comparing like with like
yes if they have a roof over there head and walk out they are making them selves homeless

but if they are evicted they are homeless so will have the same points as anyone in the same predicament

Depends what they are evicted for Big-all. Councils now have terms written into new tenancy agreements. If your evicted for rent arrears, the council can deem you have made yourself intentionally homeless. If you or your family or visitors cause anti social behaviour and after several warnings, the council can evict you and have no responsibility to rehouse you, family or not. They could point you in the direction of private landlords, but once evicted, they don't have to give you another council property. I ken a family who lived near me who were evicted for anti social behaviour. Right ruffians, kids running wild, ma and da regularly drunk, abusing neighbours, polis called at all hours. Eventually the council had enough, and took them to court to evict them and won. They now have to rent privately (at more expense to the taxpayers), but landlords only give them short term contracts, so they have to move about twice a year. They're getting further away from us every year.

yes if they have a roof over there head and walk out they are making them selves homeless

but if they are evicted they are homeless so will have the same points as anyone in the same predicament

...and big-all does a big retreat. :rolleyes:

The houses go to migrants that have never paid a bean into the coffers of this country and never will. Just tell me WHY you think that is a good idea.

Depends what they are evicted for Big-all. Councils now have terms written into new tenancy agreements. If your evicted for rent arrears, the council can deem you have made yourself intentionally homeless. If you or your family or visitors cause anti social behaviour and after several warnings, the council can evict you and have no responsibility to rehouse you, family or not. They could point you in the direction of private landlords, but once evicted, they don't have to give you another council property. I ken a family who lived near me who were evicted for anti social behaviour. Right ruffians, kids running wild, ma and da regularly drunk, abusing neighbours, polis called at all hours. Eventually the council had enough, and took them to court to evict them and won. They now have to rent privately (at more expense to the taxpayers), but landlords only give them short term contracts, so they have to move about twice a year. They're getting further away from us every year.

That sounds very sensible. Are the rules the same in England? They ought to be.

...and big-all does a big retreat. :rolleyes:

The houses go to migrants that have never paid a bean into the coffers of this country and never will. Just tell me WHY you think that is a good idea.

why??

if you are evicted and have the same number off points you will have equal call on any vacant property

Have you ever tried to draw money from a bank account that you haven't paid in?

Have you ever tried to claim insurance on a policy that you never paid the premiums?

So why should a bunch of migrant freeloaders get away with it?

Just tell me why. That's all I ask.

Nearly all of the emergency housing goes on freeloading migrants.

If they can't support themselves - tell the to stay on the plane.

They are NOT welcome here.

Sponsored Links
Back