How many RGI's here Do their own electical Work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And on top of that a Sparky can't wire it up :LOL:

Its the Law Fact.

judgedredd_i-am-the-law.jpg

:p

TROLL!!!

Sponsored Links
See you are getting upset.... just because we - and by that I mean all but one :LOL: person - disagree with you, you accuse them of being Trolls.

You are the one hopping up and down shouting.

MI,s trump bs edjit.

just seen dan,s post

seems the whole world is out of step except vic

1) You because you are wrong!

2) Not sure how you could possibly know that, but if thats what you believe, good luck to you

3) Very good.

Nope it's in the MI's and they take preference.

I would guarantee it, I would also guarantee you couldn't wire one of my installs, with my intervention.

I am. :LOL:

And this is based on what a discussion that started over two hours ago you know my techncal knowledge do you. Okay then!!!

Based on the discussion I would say, Suit stuck in office without a clue, and reading part P as you type.

Get BAS out I'm sure he could fill page 8-10 with junk, sorry Regs.

MI,s trump bs edjit.

Hahaha, really MI superseed British standards, deary deary me.

Love to hear you recite that one in a court of law, owww, errr, the MI tol me it was safe to do, hahaha

1) You because you are wrong!

2) Not sure how you could possibly know that, but if thats what you believe, good luck to you

3) Very good.

Nope it's in the MI's and they take preference.

I would guarantee it, I would also guarantee you couldn't wire one of my installs, with my intervention.

I am. :LOL:

And this is based on what a discussion that started over two hours ago you know my techncal knowledge do you. Okay then!!!

Based on the discussion I would say, Suit stuck in office without a clue, and reading part P as you type.

Get BAS out I'm sure he could fill page 8-10 with junk, sorry Regs.

Dont need to read it m8, got my 2391 and 2392 years ago my friend

Are you really an RGI ? I would rather stand up in court saying I had followed the mi,s rather than I hadnt.

Are you really an RGI ? I would rather stand up in court saying I had followed the mi,s rather than I hadnt.

If you honestly believe MIs are more powerfull than British Standards, thats up to you my friend, but you are wrong, very very wrong, the MI EVEN mention the BS to comply with so how can the MI possbily be wrong???

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back