How Safe Are We

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sensible posts only please !!!!!!!!!

It seems to be emerging as the police are only letting out dribs and drabs that the 2 terrorists attacks are part of a much much much larger attack and the group of terrorists is a hell of a lot larger than 4 or 8 bombers.

There is stuff coming out of the states where they have been told that an FBI man is claiming he has seen a lot of other bombs which were to be used against the British public in the houses and property that our police have searched so far :(

Sponsored Links
How safe are we? What percentage of the UK population has been killed by terrorists in the last 5 years? What percentage of the US population has been killed by terrorists in the last 5 years?

Even ask what percentage of the London population was killed in recent attacks.

Statistically I think we are very safe, you have more chance of winning the lottery than being killed by terrorists.

petewood said:
How safe are we? What percentage of the UK population has been killed by terrorists in the last 5 years? What percentage of the US population has been killed by terrorists in the last 5 years?

Even ask what percentage of the London population was killed in recent attacks.

Statistically I think we are very safe, you have more chance of winning the lottery than being killed by terrorists.

I never win the lotto :( I'm just one of those fools who pay into it

Freddie said:
There is stuff coming out of the states where they have been told that an FBI man is claiming he has seen a lot of other bombs which were to be used against the British public in the houses and property that our police have searched so far :(

Sounds like a load of American BS to me, why the hell would the british police let the FBI look around these houses in the first place and how does he manage to find bombs that our police have missed :confused:

Sponsored Links
Whenever I hear stuff like this, especially from American security forces, it makes me wonder whether they are talking up the threat in order to increase their powers. I know that the American administration has a lot of form for this.

nstreet said:
Freddie said:

Sounds like a load of American BS to me, why the hell would the british police let the FBI look around these houses in the first place and how does he manage to find bombs that our police have missed :confused:

There is no mention that our police have missed anything. As usual, they are keeping quiet about what they have found while the yanks prefer to broacast it to the world. If the terrorists don't know what you have found then they don't know how close you are. ;)

nstreet said:

Exactly.

If anything it would have been the CIA :rolleyes:

Far too much rumour and hearsay has come out of the last couple of weeks. How many stupid rumours and chinese whispers have you heard?

ferdinanddebargos said:
If the terrorists don't know what you have found then they don't know how close you are.

I expect they would know you were pretty close if you are searching their house while you are sitting in a cell! :confused:

To be very Honest an sincere ..
I really believe the Security Forces /Intell services /Police have been **** hot on these crimes ....
an got some very good results with lil info

them mad UK mullahs are still whining about racist policing , IF it was the welsh say who were bombers an doing this Im sure they wouldnt mind helping find these terrorists (a word the BBC has still dropped when reporting the lastest TERRORIST ARRESTS ,you know !!)

I agree with Moz here i think you are all wrong and i think that the Brit police have done great for once but also they have had great help from others aswell.

Freddie

please be known its a black mark/spot of death aggreeing with me ...lol

be warned I think that brasilian got sent home like all illegal immagrates showed be .. minus 8 bullets

In his country they get killed by police death squads at 30 ,why the upset , at least we had an arguement for his death ..lol

more illegals should be turning themselves in

or go to dosser flats an shout "get down" " armed police "an let the immigration catch the human /rats

lol lol

Sponsored Links
Back