Human faster than the speed of sound?

Sponsored Links
Just watched it. 2 1/2 hrs to ascend and 5 minutes to land again, after stepping off the capsule. They estimate he fell at a top speed of well over 700mph

And then to land on his feet!

That was unbelievable...

Sponsored Links
nothing brave about jumping out of that capslue, if he didnt he was off into spac and certian death !

the brave bit was geting into it before the bloke cut teh string !!!

nothing brave about jumping out of that capslue, if he didnt he was off into spac and certian death !

Would you have done it :eek:

Immy where in the previous post's did anyone mention brave.

Nahh, couldn't go into space. The helium balloon can only take it up so far, then it levels out. The team had estimated it's max height to be 120,00, but it went on for another 7000 ft before levelling off. ;) ;)

Immy where in the previous post's did anyone mention brave.

Immy?

and doesnt balls of steal refer to being brave? am i missing somat?

What jumping out of a capsule some 24 miles up in the atmosphere,no idea just to prove it can be done I suppose.

What jumping out of a capsule some 24 miles up in the atmosphere,no idea just to prove it can be done I suppose.

i will type really slowlr for clarity. enyam with the greatest of respect, are you tipsy?

What are you getting at? I truly believe this guy is very brave...i have jumped out of planes, but wouldnt do a bungey jump. But i might have done the felix thing with the right training. But the unknown is will you die?

Sponsored Links
Back