hungry at 10pm...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm really hungry for some reason tonight..
had my tea at 5.. a bowl of cerial at 8 and now I'm hungry again..

do you think it's wrong to want a pizza at 10pm?

Sponsored Links
I'd go to bed to avoid putting on any weight. Unless you are skinny and then I'd say go for it. fill your self out a bit.

Sponsored Links
I've always been lucky. I can eat what I want, when I want and never lose any weight :LOL:

might be worth getting yourself checked for diabetes?

don't worry lads, I cured it.. microwaved egg sandwich.. ( like fried egg but no oil.. ) :D

anyway.. it's too late to worry about getting fat.. I'm about 28 stone ( yes that's right, not a typo.. i did say 28 stone.. ) :eek:
I am 6 foot 4 tough.. so it's not like I'm completely round..

I have a borderline underactive thyroid gland..
it's still inside the "normal" range, but only just.. :evil:

I only need to walk past a cake shop and I gain 3 pounds... :rolleyes:

anyway.. it's too late to worry about getting fat.. I'm about 28 stone
Then seriously you should really get checked for diabetes, insatiable hunger is one of the problems when your levels are up the spout.

I'm really hungry for some reason tonight..
had my tea at 5.. a bowl of cerial at 8 and now I'm hungry again..

do you think it's wrong to want a pizza at 10pm?

I think that you're pregnant. Bet you haven't a clue who the mother is!

I was tied up and blindfolded... there were at least 6 different pairs of hands so you're right, no clue.. :D

If your story went...

I had my tea at 5, was in the pub by 6, had a few bags of crisps and a couple of bags of nuts before stumbling out of the pub door at 10pm and I was hungry again. Do you think its OK to want a pizza?

...I would have said thats absolutely normal. As you're just sat at home i'm not sure it is? Although i know what you mean. When i'm home alone i tend to eat my way through the night and usually end up going to bed to stop myself eating. I think its boredom rather than hunger though? I blame the TV companies - if they made more interesting programmes and showed less adverts i'd be unable to take my eyes of the telly and therefore couldn't haul myself from the sofa to the kitchen to get food!! ;)

At 6 foot 4 and 28 stone I agree with everything you say Coljack, furthermore I think all your posts are brilliant, your mind is obviously fine tuned to a level far more intelligent than us lighter mortals etc, etc, etc, however as your flatulence will be far greater than the norm, should you not think about your carbon footprint? Mr West is correct, get it checked :eek:

i think it is sooo wrong to eat pizza at 10pm (cause i hate cheese :LOL: ) far better to get a chicken kebab

Sponsored Links
Back