I haven't panic bought, have you ?

nearest person is 3m away from me. O
What do you do...collect your drink after the barman has walked away...similair to pay .....never mind that potentially the virus lives on most surfaces up to a week ....which bit of ""stay away from the pub""" is too tricky for you then?

Sponsored Links
Tell me about it. I have just finished self isolating and only just got back in to popping in to the pub on the way home. I hasten to add that at this time of the day there are only 7 people in the pub. The nearest person is 3m away from me. On my way home from work the person on the bus was 2cm away from me.

Did you isolate for 7 or 14 days?

nearest person is 3m away from me. O
What do you do...collect your drink after the barman has walked away...similair to pay .....never mind that potentially the virus lives on most surfaces up to a week ....which bit of ""stay away from the pub""" is too tricky for you then?

Sponsored Links
So your panic buying is caused by other people,but yours is ok???? Very logical.Most people have elderly relatives!
He's 90. I bought him 10 dinners shared between 2 shops. Other than the pork, I bought some greens for our animal, who had very little to eat, 3 carrots, a bag of apples and a cauliflower.
End of.

I didn't panic buy, nor did I stock up on tons of stuff we didn't actually need. I bought a 90 year old man dinner to last a week and a half. It's the first time I've been able to get him food because of selfish people - I'm not apologising and I've nothing to apologise for.

This takes me back to the years we spent in Zimbabwe, there were periodic shortages, butter, tinned tomatoes, bread, petrol and the staple maize meal, but the worst was beer mainly due to breakdowns at production plants and lack of spares

large_000000.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back