i love mondays

i love my job so love mondays as its (most of time) a full week ahead, am i the only one or are you guys just the usual i hate mondays crowd?

I am not taking sides here, but at first reading I took it that you loved Mondays because there was a full weeks work ahead (and that you were glad that the weekend was over). It was only when I read your reply to Trazor that I realised that you love Mondays as opposed to those who hate them.

Exactly...jefoss misunderstood the meaning of my question, I thought as you did until he came back with the snide remark.....

then we are all happy again, except those who hate mondays!

Sponsored Links
I simply adore Mondays if I've got a full week of work but then anyone who is self employed will feel that way.

Its very difficult to sometimes fully understand a post made on a forum, and I apologize if I misread your meaning.

But it is true that some people prefer to be at work than at home, I know of one such individual, he is happier working than mooching around his house. I just wondered if you felt the same way.

Sponsored Links
But it is true that some people prefer to be at work than at home, I know of one such individual, he is happier working than mooching around his house. I just wondered if you felt the same way.

Funny you should say that as I felt that way until I divorced LOL

Back